1. Default Final Fantasy 2 bug?

I gave the cane and a shield to the woman and she reached level 4. From that point she does not seem to level up no more. There is no red bar shown anymore.
    Why is that? It seems to be stuck at level 4 , is that a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    I gave the cane and a shield to the woman and she reached level 4. From that point she does not seem to level up no more. There is no red bar shown anymore.
    Why is that? It seems to be stuck at level 4 , is that a bug?
    It levels according to use. If you DON'T attack, the weapon won't level.

3. Default

I always use it, and she is holding the shield, so there is no possibility of not using, but its stuck at level 4 for both, weapon and shield.

Edit:

In fact, they all are stuck, the other show red bars but it does not change anymore.
    Something must have happened, what, I dont know.
    Last edited by SpacePlefka; 15-07-2011 at 02:23 AM.

4. Default

I always use it, and she is holding the shield, so there is no possibility of not using, but its stuck at level 4 for both, weapon and shield.

Edit:

In fact, they all are stuck, the other show red bars but it does not change anymore.
    Something must have happened, what, I dont know.
    The red bar indicates that it is leveling up. When full it will level up. You just have to wait, it gets slower when it gets higher.

You may see the bar is not filling up(maybe this depend on the successfull attacks) but it will fill up some time after killing some monsters.

5. Default

Well, they were stuck for sure, I swapped weapons and after few fights swapped them back and now its levelling up again. Pheeeew

6. Default

I think the real bug is when you have reach pandemonium fighting final boss..
    I've been fighting for an hours but he's still not dead

7. Default

Oh i am Not there yet. My bug was no bug I think, it just took ages to raise bar.
    But I dont get Quartz armor, that is weird. On eyesonff site it said I would find in dungeon and then able to buy, but there is nothing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by asceron Log in to see links
    I think the real bug is when you have reach pandemonium fighting final boss..
    I've been fighting for an hours but he's still not dead
    It only took me 5 casting of ultima,holy and flare with level 10. Also, evasion is really helpful. I even thought the final boss was very easy compare to the original FF.
    Oh i am Not there yet. My bug was no bug I think, it just took ages to raise bar.
    But I dont get Quartz armor, that is weird. On eyesonff site it said I would find in dungeon and then able to buy, but there is nothing.
    I remember a group of mages in a dungeun, it was a secret passage. I think I saw Quartz items there, but I already forgot, maybe it was in the deist dungeun.

9. Default

Group of mages? Like in a hidden city? I am in the castle southwest of start point, on the little island..i thinks..or on the other small island.. Guide says there is hidden city. Is it there? I have not played recently, exhausting fights in that dungeon and now I am not sure whether to go there or not. Guide says no, but in original game there was no Quartz armor...