Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Arrow New!! Final Fantasy II (Namco)

FINAL FANTASY II, the highly acclaimed follow-up to the original, is now available on mobile! Featuring a leveling system that allows players to tailor their characters' growth, and incorporating a key term system that makes dialogue integral to gameplay, this game sparked the spirit of innovation for which the series has become known.

Nokia S40:
    128x160:Log in to see links
    208x208:Log in to see links
    240x320:Log in to see links

Nokia S60:
    176x208:Log in to see links
    240x320:Log in to see links
    320x240:Log in to see links
    352x416:Log in to see links
    360x640:Log in to see links

2. Default

Is there a 240x400 touch screen version of this?
    Last edited by sakuragih; 13-07-2011 at 01:49 AM.

3. Default

I NEEEEEEED 240x320 touchscreen (samsung corby pro)

GOD MY OH! I almost passed out when I saw this! Thank you I was waiting FOREVER

5. Default

Iv never really got into these games, but I going to try to enjoy.my patience is not good lol

6. Default

They said the level up system sucks but I dont see that, I like it. Its a good game. Btw Wayne, you dont happen to have UFO 2012 big version, do you?

7. Default

Nm for UFO, my link is still up

For your patience, check eyesonff site for guide, some names changed tho, for example it recommends buying magic which is named differently now, its not entirely clear what to buy.

8. Default

please guys im looking for the sony ericsson version

9. Default

I dont have ufo anymore Why do u ask?

10. Default

I noticed I had the small version saved on my mobile and I want to dl the install file of the big version. I have not really played it so far, got scared of the complexity. Im still in front of that store getting ambushed.