1. Default Grand theft auto 4

Ok, doing some googling, i came across a strange zip file, i thought meh why not download it, well anyways it was grand theft auto 4, everybody wants it, it is so anticipated, but what stumbled across me, was the fact the file was only 275kb, i thought, well, either this is seriously compressed or is just a joke. Well it downloads i open it, there it is, GTA IV, but wait the .exe is only 651kb, its a joke isn't it?
    I open it, and whadddda'ya know, some idiot, had made something called "Chameleon Flash" well a window popped up saying that, then a cheesy-poorly made supposed DOS prompt displayed.....
    Very cheesy....
    Well at least the idiot thought that you couldn't get out of the program, but with a hit of alt f4 it was simple.
    Well i attached the zip file, to see the poorly made adaption for a dos prompt hidden in a unbelievable size portion name of a popular game.
    So see for yourself..

Oh by the way (this is a bit late) Merry Christmas everyone, and a very happy new year!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by pk3r-z0rz; 30-12-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: had to wish everyone a merry christmas and new year ;D

2. Default be warned do not download this

my security program detected a virus in it when i scanned it

3. Default lol.

why would u dl a 600kb file called gta IV, as if thats gona even work in the first place lol

Quote Originally Posted by steviefixit Log in to see links
    my security program detected a virus in it when i scanned it
    The word 'duh' comes to mind. But I'm not a nasty person, so I'll thank you for the warning instead.

5. Default

How does it just get a virus? I didn't get a virus from it i even scanned it and nothing..Anyways pretty boring here now..... Desert town, Ghost town, RARGH! Eek. Uhm i dont know GTA IV is cool.
    Last edited by pk3r-z0rz; 18-01-2008 at 12:03 AM.