Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vodao Log in to see links
    I have a way to cheat almost game java rpg offline by adding a midlet in to game,it's a midlet used to read and edit rms file.
    u can edit lvl, hp, mp and $$ by this midlet. All u need to make it is 3 file class hack.class, table.class, list.class, u can download here http;//vodao,xtgem,com/files/Hack,zip
    Step1: Open game java by winrar, add 3 file .class into it.
    Step2: Open the META-INF folder, open the MANIFEST.MF file with notepad (u can extract it out, then open with notepad, edit and add it to folder META-INF again), insert a new line
    MIDlet-2: hack,,hack
    then save and update to folder META-INF.
    --> ok
    Now u open this java game by mobile, it have 2 midlet, open game, play and remember character status such hp, mp, gold, lvl, exp (recommend keep the number less than 128), then save and exit.
    Open the 2nd midlet, u'll see some line, 1 in them contain status of ur character, open line by binary( right soft key to choose binary), u'll see a table and several number, search the number match ur character status and edit it (only edit, not delete or add every thing), u can change the number '0' before it to '9'.
    Example
    2 0 0 0 1 0 85 0 65
    0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 20 50
    1 122 32 0 0 15 0 0
    0 0 59........
    if ur character is lvl1 , 15 gold and 59 exp , u can try edit it.

2 0 0 0 10 0 85 0 65
    0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 20 50
    1 122 32 0 09 15 0 0
    0 09 59........

then ok, exit and open game again, if it's ok --> u r success, if not, u can try with other number.
    below are some game i've cheat success
    http;//vodao240x320,xtgem,com
    Hai vodao,can u help me how to cheat heroes lore from ur wapsite?

2. Default

Simpliest is cheat level, open HL2, play new game, skip the introduce then save it and exit the game. Open 'hack' table, open line '_k', it will like this
    0 127 11 9 81 3 20
    77 11 8 81 63 20 5
    21 8 81 3 20 .....
    The red number '9' is your level ( 9-8=1), lvl1. If your level is 30 this number may be 38 (30+8) or 22 (30-8).
    But we will edit it later. We will edit the number 14th ,this is your character' EXP, it is the blue number '5', we will edit it to 127.
    Then press ok and open the game, ur char EXP about 5milion, u go to the deset and fight a wolf, ur lvl is raise to about lvl80, and u have 240 status point to add.
    Save the game and exit.
    Open the 'hack' table again, open line '_k', look the 4th number, if ur lvl is 80, it will be 88, edit it to 9 --> lvl 1. Look the 14th number, edit it to 127 then ok.
    Open the game and fight againt, ur lvl will increase, and ur char will have more status point.
    Last edited by vodao; 05-09-2011 at 05:33 AM.

3. Default

yes succeed, tp I still
    do not understand
    how to determine the
    correct number, if for
    gold how to hack?

4. Default

I finished game HL2 long time ago, so i forget how to hack gold. But i will tell you how to hack Guardian level. If your Guardian level is 1, the level number in hack table is 9 ( 1 add 8) but in hack table have many number 9,so you can train your Guardian grade up to level 5, then save the game. Now the number of the Guardian level is 13 (5 add 8). In hack table, you find number 13 which before number 81, like this
    ... 2 5 -12 47 8 13 81 20 44 ...
    It is level of your Guardian, edit it to 127 ->ok. Now open game, see your Guardian level...
    Gud luck !
    Last edited by vodao; 08-09-2011 at 01:43 PM.

5. Default

I've finished a long
    time, but I want to
    try using the cheat,
    for I learn

6. Default sir.

sir i cant access the site that you have given to me, it says its error or deleted . please can you send me a new file or link in mediafire so that i can download it the engine.. and i already remove the ' , ' and i change it to ' . ' . http;//vodao,xtgem,com/files/Hack,zip?..

7. Default Request Games

Vodao, request games: final fantasy mobile(710kb) and final fantasy 2(1.2mb) for 240X320 please..

8. Default

can u attach again cheat rms files plz

9. Default

google is ur best friend. Sometimes this will not work if the rms is totally encrypted