1. Question Does anyone know if you can add ringtones to a Samsung sgh-425 using an USB cable?

i mean, i've tried it but it didn't work , or may be that the program i'm using is not the right one for this model of cellphone
    Does anyone know something about it?

2. Exclamation

download a program named "BitPim". do a google search and get the latest version. Also make sure you buy a usb cable from ebay. You can get the usb cable and cd of the phone you need. Install the driver for the phone using the cd. Once you already have downloaded bitpim, it can automatically detect your phone. It will allow you to add ringtones and wallpapers for free. I use this program bitpim to get ringtones and wallpapers for my phone.

3. Exclamation

download a program named "BitPim". do a google search and get the latest version. Also make sure you buy a usb cable from ebay. You can get the usb cable and cd of the phone you need. Install the driver for the phone using the cd. Once you already have downloaded bitpim, it can automatically detect your phone. It will allow you to add ringtones and wallpapers for free. I use this program bitpim to get ringtones and wallpapers for my phone.