1. Post Help! How can i make my own ebooks in jar format pls

Pls guys i realy need your help on how to make my own ebooks, i like reading them and will like to know how to make them myself and i lack the know how cos i believed knowledg is power. Pls guys help and thanks in advance

2. Default

go to java ebooks section

3. Default Making you own .jar eBooks

Moin Abdallah33 !!!

Here is a short advise, how you can make your own .jar eBooks for your Mobile Phone!

First of all, you need the main things: The books! Download them as/ in PDF or ePUB format. Whatever you like or find best.
    At first, you need to download two programs; Calibre and mjBookMaker.
    Here are the links, where you can download them (don't worry, they are Freeware ... *smile*)
    1. Calibre v0.8.5:
    (...)calibre.updatestar.com/de/description/0.8.5
    2. mjBookMaker v4.5 (...):
    (...)w.4shared.com/get/GLGX2nID/mjBookMaker.html or
    (...)w.4shared.com/get/EeDM5QRT/mjBookMaker_CRIA_EBOOKS_EM_JAR.html or
    (...)mjbookmaker.softonic.de/download
    After downloading these two ones, you are ready to start.

You begin with Calibre and open/ unpack and install it. Then run it.
    Choose "Add a new book" (it must be in somewhere in the top left corner).
    Select one of your previously downloaded books.
    Then click "Convert Books" (it's the third icon from the left at the top). A window opens in which you have to choose "TXT" from the scroll down menu in the top right corner. Click "Okay" and wait 'till the conversion is finished. (If you want to see, how far this procedure is gone, you can open up a new little window by clicking on "jobs" at the bottom right). When this is done, you can already close Calibre

Now open mjBookMaker.
    On the top left, type in the name of the book as you want it to be shown later. Then (at "Source text file") choose the directory of the TXT-file, which was made a minute ago (if you can't find it, try to search in the Calibre folder in/ under "library").
    Important is, that you change the "Max size of text part (in bytes)" in the line below. Just type in as many "9"s as you can.
    The only thing left to do is clicking "Start" and wait untill you new .jar eBook is ready. (Don't worry, if it seems, that mjBookMaker isn't working any more - when the window is freezing or something like that. It doesn't mean, that you have to start the program new, you just have to wait a few seconds and everything will be proper!)

Understand everything? Hope so.
    Now, I wish you all the best with trying out on your own and enjoying your eBooks! Have fun!

das floh