Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default problem in download

Hi mobiles24 Team,

As I download any file, after full download the file get interrupted......why this is happening.....pl. help.....??

Thanks,

Amit

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amitsharma0052003 Log in to see links
    Hi mobiles24 Team,

As I download any file, after full download the file get interrupted......why this is happening.....pl. help.....??

Thanks,

Amit
    What files are you downloading?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    What files are you downloading?
    ; hey, i tried downloading some ebooks, and my download get 'interrupted' too~

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fionamax Log in to see links
    ; hey, i tried downloading some ebooks, and my download get 'interrupted' too~
    When you say "interrupted" do you mean they cut out?

5. Default

Yes mine is doing the same thing. Anything I try and download gets intreruppted.

6. Default

You're the third person. There must be a technical bug somewhere then.

Was it all files? Are you downloading from phone or PC? What were you downloading?

7. Default

I'm seeing the same problem. I have tried to download several epub files to my PC and after the entire file downloads then my browser tells me the file is no longer valid as the download has been interrupted.

I wonder if everyone else who is having trouble is using Chrome browser? Because I opened IE and tried to download again with no trouble.

Could if be a problem with Chrome?
    Last edited by thisisme3; 13-06-2011 at 12:47 AM. Reason: update

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thisisme3 Log in to see links
    I'm seeing the same problem. I have tried to download several epub files to my PC and after the entire file downloads then my browser tells me the file is no longer valid as the download has been interrupted.

I wonder if everyone else who is having trouble is using Chrome browser? Because I opened IE and tried to download again with no trouble.

Could if be a problem with Chrome?
    yeah~ Me too!

I get interrupted only when I'm downloading to my PC using the Chrome browser...
    I tried using Firefox and it downloaded completely; without any problem.

9. Default

same here I'm using chrome and when trying to download epbub file keeps getting interupted this has only happened recently.

10. Default

Me again just used internet explorer and dowloaded fine so must definately be a problem with chrome!!