Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Okay, what browsers are all you guys using?

2. Default

Hi Silver am using google chrome web browser, every time I try to download an epub file it starts to download then stops with interuppted!! like used internet explorer and it downloaded fine. Is this happening to anyone else using google chrome?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by horus018 Log in to see links
    Hi Silver am using google chrome web browser, every time I try to download an epub file it starts to download then stops with interuppted!! like used internet explorer and it downloaded fine. Is this happening to anyone else using google chrome?
    It appears to be a bug with Chrome from what I can see.

I'll get the admins to look into it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links

yes it's a problem interacting with Chrome apparently

it's been several days now and i still cannot download anything with Chrome however i switched to *Ick* internet explorer and was able to get a couple of items today

so... the issue is near the end of the download cycle with Chrome the item will start and the data does transfer's but the save cycle is interrupted as the last of the data transfer is cpmpleted and the file attempts to close and move to the directed permanent storage location.

Rud
    Last edited by Rudhraighe; 13-06-2011 at 09:15 PM.

5. Default

Thanks Silver

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rudhraighe Log in to see links
    yes it's a problem interacting with Chrome apparently

it's been several days now and i still cannot download anything with Chrome however i switched to *Ick* internet explorer and was able to get a couple of items today

so... the issue is near the end of the download cycle with Chrome the item will start and the data does transfer's but the save cycle is interrupted as the last of the data transfer is cpmpleted and the file attempts to close and move to the directed permanent storage location.

Rud
    Thanks for checking that out.

Quote Originally Posted by horus018 Log in to see links
    Thanks Silver
    No problem.

7. Default

; Thank you very much Silver

8. Default

So what's the solution ? I still have this problem: downloading interrupted.

9. Default

Wow its really irritating!! I'm using Chrome so thats probably it from what i'm seeing all these post. Please fix it real soon I'm addicted to M24

10. Default

Hey, Silver.

I'll add my two cents worth too. Using Chrome to download eBooks; interrupted. Please get it fixed soon, please. Thanks.