Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default problem in download

Hi mobiles24 Team,

As I download any file, after full download the file get interrupted......why this is happening.....pl. help.....??

Thanks,

Amit

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amitsharma0052003 Log in to see links
    Hi mobiles24 Team,

As I download any file, after full download the file get interrupted......why this is happening.....pl. help.....??

Thanks,

Amit
    What files are you downloading?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    What files are you downloading?
    ; hey, i tried downloading some ebooks, and my download get 'interrupted' too~

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fionamax Log in to see links
    ; hey, i tried downloading some ebooks, and my download get 'interrupted' too~
    When you say "interrupted" do you mean they cut out?

5. Default

Yes mine is doing the same thing. Anything I try and download gets intreruppted.

6. Default

You're the third person. There must be a technical bug somewhere then.

Was it all files? Are you downloading from phone or PC? What were you downloading?

7. Default

same here I'm using chrome and when trying to download epbub file keeps getting interupted this has only happened recently.

8. Default

Me again just used internet explorer and dowloaded fine so must definately be a problem with chrome!!

9. Default

Okay, what browsers are all you guys using?

10. Default

Hi Silver am using google chrome web browser, every time I try to download an epub file it starts to download then stops with interuppted!! like used internet explorer and it downloaded fine. Is this happening to anyone else using google chrome?