Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

Updated all the databases till 10th November!
    See the first post for updated links.

Unhappy

but after installation...subscription still shows the validity to be 1 month, i.e. the trial period.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by momokocc Log in to see links
    but after installation...subscription still shows the validity to be 1 month, i.e. the trial period.
    Which apk you are using? The cracked app will show the validity as 1 month remaining but when this period is over you still be able to use the databases. Please go through the entire thread, most of these quests are answered already.

4. Default

you are the greatest! thank you very much

5. Default

Hey Nokia...thank you so much for this. I just saw this thread and I was curious if its too late to get Lexi working. Am I able to download the new trial version of lexi off the market.........install and register...then uninstall then install your .apk or does yours only work if you originally installed with 1.7.8?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FishPharm Log in to see links
    Hey Nokia...thank you so much for this. I just saw this thread and I was curious if its too late to get Lexi working. Am I able to download the new trial version of lexi off the market.........install and register...then uninstall then install your .apk or does yours only work if you originally installed with 1.7.8?
    Hey buddy its not late & it would never be, coz I also have posted a modified lexi comp with which you need not log in or register to use it & its completely offline cracked version. So dont worry just download my lexi comp with registration bypass app & you are ready to use it along with my offline database updates.
    The Registration Bypass App can be found in this thread: Lexi-Comp 1.7.7 with Registration Bypass especially for Tabs

Reply with your result!

PS: For this offline version, no installation of trial app or registration or other hassles, just Download, Install & Enjoy!
    Last edited by nokia670819; 22-12-2011 at 12:08 PM.

7. Default

thanks i've used this app since you first released it. However, 1.7.7 has some FC issues with ice cream sandwich. I downloaded the trial of the 1.9.1 and it works great and has more features like drug id. Anyways, thanks for the hard work.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    Updated all the databases till 10th November!
    See the first post for updated links.
    the file sonic website dose not allow to download the updated databases, and displays the following message
    "All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally."

Can you provide any mirror link..or any other link...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan_dishtoo Log in to see links
    the file sonic website dose not allow to download the updated databases, and displays the following message
    "All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally."

Can you provide any mirror link..or any other link...

Will be working on reuploading as soon as I get time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links

Will be working on reuploading as soon as I get time.
    Could you tutorial us how to download those updates?

Can you reupload the newest ones ?