Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lisll Log in to see links
    i can't download the lexi-comp interact apk? it gives me a html file. help!
    Take alook at these posts for further information:
    My post
    moudgalya
    These might help you!

Quote Originally Posted by flowerboy_66i Log in to see links
    hi
    i want lexi for laboratory of medical science.have a database for it??
    for example:
    webstore.lexi.com/Store/Individual-Databases/Lexi-Lab-Diagnostic-Procedures
    Ithink I have answered your query before!
    In Lexi databases there is one database named, Log in to see links
    I think this is the same which you asked! Coz I didnt find the separate apk file for lab & diagnostic procedures.
    For using this, download the database from the above link.
    Download & install Lexi comp from the first post! Now copy the Lab & diagnostic procedures database files to "lexi" folder of your SD Card! & You will see the database in lexi comp app!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    I would recommend you to redownload the Interact database from my link! extract the contents to the "lexi" folder of your SD Card. & try again!
    Yup setting the date back no longer allows update, that is why I also removed that trick from the description!
    awesome, that worked! redownloaded the interact file you posted, placed the *.db and *.dbl files in the lexi directory and it did the trick. Thanks a bunch buddy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anushian Log in to see links
    awesome, that worked! redownloaded the interact file you posted, placed the *.db and *.dbl files in the lexi directory and it did the trick. Thanks a bunch buddy
    Yes absolutely correct! Usually we think that the database (.db) files are only needed, but that .dml is also important to get your interact checker working!
    Therefore I said extract the contents of the zip file to SD Card, which includes both the files!
    Neway glad you got it working! Enjoy!!

4. Default

Updated all the databases till 3rd July 2011!

Visit the new thread of Lexi-Comp with Registration Bypass especially meant for Tab Users!

5. Default

Thanks a lot nokia670819. i really appreciate your effort. keep it going

6. Default where is the .dbl file?

nokia670819 thank you for all the great work. All your med apps are of great help however I cant get lexi to work. It keeps asking for update on every tab and it wont let me access anything. In some post you mention .dbl file where is this file? I downloaded all the lrxi medical files and they are all .db!! I appreciate you input .

7. Default Its working

Never mind i just got it to work,the lexi app kept creating empty lexi folder on my phone internal storage even thought i had it set up for my SD card.I moved all the content to the empty lexi folder on internal storage and it worked.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by donnn19 Log in to see links
    nokia670819 thank you for all the great work. All your med apps are of great help however I cant get lexi to work. It keeps asking for update on every tab and it wont let me access anything. In some post you mention .dbl file where is this file? I downloaded all the lrxi medical files and they are all .db!! I appreciate you input .
    Buddy .dbl file was only associated with Interact in that older database. In new database file there is no .dml file to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by donnn19 Log in to see links
    Never mind i just got it to work,the lexi app kept creating empty lexi folder on my phone internal storage even thought i had it set up for my SD card.I moved all the content to the empty lexi folder on internal storage and it worked.
    Glad you got it to work & the important thing is that you replied with the solution, thats much appreciated.
    Yes in some phones the SD card selection of database download refers to "Internal SD Card" .

9. Wink Help needed

Thanx Brother Doc
    This one worked so nicely in my Galaxy tab.
    But when i updated my tab to gingerbread,this one force closes whenever i press library button.
    same thing happens in galaxy s2 running gingerbread.
    Lexi has released Lexi 1.8.1 to prevent this force closing issue in Gingerbread.
    Can u please look into this matter?[I saw somewhere that u have mentioned that u r trying ur hand on 1.8.1.]
    Thanx for ur excellent work

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nelson1972 Log in to see links
    Thanx Brother Doc
    This one worked so nicely in my Galaxy tab.
    But when i updated my tab to gingerbread,this one force closes whenever i press library button.
    same thing happens in galaxy s2 running gingerbread.
    Lexi has released Lexi 1.8.1 to prevent this force closing issue in Gingerbread.
    Can u please look into this matter?[I saw somewhere that u have mentioned that u r trying ur hand on 1.8.1.]
    Thanx for ur excellent work
    Yes I WAS working on 1.8.1, but the new version is superbly protected. The new version shows tabs such as Interact, Calc & Drug-Id, only if you are new user to lexi or you have left some period of trial usage, as then only you will have the "Activate Trial" option which enables the Tabs. I have managed to get the "Activate Trial" option but still the Tabs are not visible. For now I have stopped working on cracking due to lack of time. But I will continue whenever I get time.