2. Default

Theres a few..
    1. DEEP 3D
    2. DOOM
    3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R
    4. GoF 2
    5. World of Dragons
    6. AOHO Online

Are the best ones that have played / play on mobile at moment.
    Hard to find good rpg games for mobile end up bored with most ..

3. Default

yes very hard to find good rpg for mobile. Are u a wod player ? What is ur nickname

4. Default

World of Dragons? Think I played it, you had to pick up some things right at the beginning, right? I deleted it after a few minutes, think it takes too long to make progress. There is also Lordmancer, confusing at the beginning and deleted also. Both could be very good tho, I dont know.
    Cyberlords Arcology is not bad but they made it too cheap. I developed a new game based on it, wrote to the developers but they were not really interested, it would cost more to produce..
    Ninja Prophecy was great too Btw

5. Default

I like this game Are u a programmer . What language do u use I want to begin too.

6. Default

Sorry, I cant help with that, I am not a programmer, I am concept and product developer.

7. Default

oh ok good job

8. Default

Mine is "The Quest", it's like Elder Scolls, you get to choose from 5 races, choose a predefined class or make your own class, buy spells, do many side quests and kill monsters.

9. Default

Mine is heroes lore and final fantasy but ninja prophecy is great too.

10. Default

Mine favourites are Gothic 3 : the beggining and Doom II RPG 3D (damn hard , atleast to me) .
    I have played them over and over but still don't get bored .