Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

@372466 oh my phone dont run .sis file
    @SpacePlefka me i dont like Gothic 3

2. Default

im lookin for a elderscrolls-like , for example orcs and elves 2 in english and for 240x320. Yesterday i download the SE version of Ninja prophecy and it is very great with blood. I played only the nokia version.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mymikall Log in to see links
    im lookin for a elderscrolls-like , for example orcs and elves 2 in english and for 240x320. Yesterday i download the SE version of Ninja prophecy and it is very great with blood. I played only the nokia version.
    You find orcs and elves 2 on 4shared, but biggest version not english..i tested a few ones, maybe its there but I dont know. Its so small that I at least want the biggest version. Guess its too short anyway, Doom RPG 2 is way better I think, that one I played almost till end, then it crashed on my other phone. Wolfenstein RPG is great too and very funny, same as Doom, I like those little jokes
    Btw, Darkwood...you need to play with bluetooth at some point!!??? I have to kill mummies and the level I only can enter as party WTF Im done with that game.

4. Default

Where do I find Teakils brother in Gothic 3?

5. Default

i dont know but u can find around ur house.

6. Default

Thank you for the tip

7. Default

now companies dont release very good RPG for mobile phone (without iphone)

8. Default

Yes, game developers became iPhone and Android huggers. The last good year for J2ME was 2008. I guess it's time to get an iPod, iPhone is overpriced and my Symbian phone can do what an Android can, but Symbian has less games and apps . You can get a pre-owned iPod Touch here in my country for around PHP4000 ($100.00). Too bad that place is miles away from my home. I hope developers would still support featurephones, 80% of phone users have featurephones.

9. Default

Yes its true here it turn around 400euro. very expensive for me (i dont work yet ). I will continuous to play java games. i am also looking for very good RPG like dragon quest final fantasy (got it) fire emblem in english.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    Where do I find Teakils brother in Gothic 3?
    Teakil's brother is dead . Go to cave of wolves and kill all the wolves . You will get a wolf's head and teakil's brother's necklace . You can give these items to teakil .
    Last edited by Smithv1024; 09-06-2011 at 02:05 PM.