1. Question Whats the deal?

Whats the deal with Facebook?
    I am not able to send messages anymore. I have a j105i aka SE Naite, I tried it with Mini Opera, the normal mobile version of facebook and the other version which looks almost like pc. Then there is facebook app on my mobile, pre installed, its whole different but mails dont work there either.
    I dont have pc so thats pretty annoying.
    Also I noticed the InBox looks different now. Mails I replied to have an arrow Infront now and earliest message of a conversation is shown on Top now, so something got changed...its two or three days now and want to know whats the Problem that I cant send anyone a mail.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    Whats the deal with Facebook?
    I am not able to send messages anymore. I have a j105i aka SE Naite, I tried it with Mini Opera, the normal mobile version of facebook and the other version which looks almost like pc. Then there is facebook app on my mobile, pre installed, its whole different but mails dont work there either.
    I dont have pc so thats pretty annoying.
    Also I noticed the InBox looks different now. Mails I replied to have an arrow Infront now and earliest message of a conversation is shown on Top now, so something got changed...its two or three days now and want to know whats the Problem that I cant send anyone a mail.
    If this is a recent problem, it could have something to do with all the updates they've been doing to it.
    I know my inbox has completely changed, it now links with chat too. I couldn't sent or recieve for a while when mine was being updated, maybe it's a problem some of us have.

3. Default

Oh ok..thanks Silver. Worst Problem is it shows one mail now and I cant see anything. Clicked on the latest conversations and it still shows 1 unread. And chat from nimbuzz is there too now, that sucks.

4. Default

Oh ok..thanks Silver. Worst Problem is it shows one mail now and I cant see anything. Clicked on the latest conversations and it still shows 1 unread. And chat from nimbuzz is there too now, that sucks.
    Yeah, I get notifications, but when I click nothing shows, or even worse I just keep getting thrown back to the homepage.

It seems to always be worse for some people than others.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Yeah, I get notifications, but when I click nothing shows, or even worse I just keep getting thrown back to the homepage.

It seems to always be worse for some people than others.
    Same for me, it does not show notifications, sometimes it shows 2 new notifications for example and when you click, nothing. Lately it does not show anything anymore..but, when you google and open a facebook page it often shows it differently, not optimized for mobile, there you see notifications.

6. Default

Same for me, it does not show notifications, sometimes it shows 2 new notifications for example and when you click, nothing. Lately it does not show anything anymore..but, when you google and open a facebook page it often shows it differently, not optimized for mobile, there you see notifications.
    Mine shows notifications that are new, then puts them right to the bottom of the list, before not showing me any new ones at all.
    I think you and me are just unlucky.