1. Default Android game and rights that u give

Hi so i realy like having all this new games on my android, only thing i im worried about is the rights u give too a game or app, some aplications have acces too phone things like , full internet acces, phone user lists and identitie and remove adapt sd space! , and even more heavy rights, isnt there a thing so u can change the permissions and apllication or game user rights?

Greetings

Than

2. Default

We don't actually make the games, so any access rights the games are given come straight from the developers, who should be pretty trustworthy meaning we can't control that.

As for an app to change the rights, I'm not sure, as some games and apps need internet connections, etc.

Hope that helps a bit.

3. Default

Hi silver, yes im aware off this but isnt it a bit weird that say and apllication can see ure list off ppl on ure phone or even change things on ure sd card?

Well say we have a (cracked game right) =p so u dont want this app too use internet cause that shouldnt be safe right?

Im loving all games and stuffs so thats why im concerned usualy i download from the forums but it also has this user right isseus on the normal ones.

U can see the rights u give permissions too but u cant change em?

Would be great iff u could change this so it dont use internet and all.

Than!

4. Default

If an app was made to do that, then it's unsafe, and that's the developers. There may be a way to stop certain apps access rights, but I don't know about that.

As I said, some apps do need the internet, and in theory, those are the only ones that should have access to the internet. :/

5. Default

If you really don't want your apps accesing the internet you can turn your phone to "Airplane Mode" when you are using apps!