1. Default Need help! Suggestion for laptop!

Hey peeps. I'm going to buy a laptop soon so would you please suggest me any good laptop that is worth buying for? I need to know the benefits.Do tell me the brand kay

2. Default

Well it depends completely on what you need the laptop for. If you want one for gaming etc, go for one with a large memory and good RAM, graphics etc. If you want one for work only, those things aren't as important. If you want one to take around often, you won't want a heavy expensive one that could be broken.
    And it depends on your price range and if yo have any preferable brands.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yuurishibuya Log in to see links
    Hey peeps. I'm going to buy a laptop soon so would you please suggest me any good laptop that is worth buying for? I need to know the benefits.Do tell me the brand kay
    You should go for a Dell or an Asus. Their laptops have very good components and are recommended for gaming, too.

4. Default

Hey I think you should go with Toshiba. Recently I bought a new Toshiba laptop. It is giving excellent performance.The hardware quality is also very good.I even got a discount in its price from Overstock. So you must try it.

5. Default

DELL for working
    ACCER for family use
    ASUS if your aim is for gaming

6. Default

First i'll ask what do what to use for majorly?

7. Default

Dell........... imo.

8. Default

I´m a Samsung fan, so i bought the Ultrabook with i7 processor. It´s light and works great! Nice keyboard by the way too.