Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Wait. No. I turned avast off.

MSE doesn't find it.

2. Thumbs down this was found on opening m24 homepage by my mse

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Security Essentials detected programs that may compromise your privacy or damage your computer. You can still access the files that these programs use without removing them (not recommended). To access these files, select the Allow action and click Apply actions. If this option is not available, log on as administrator or ask the security administrator for help.

Items:
    containerfile:C:\Documents and Settings\arun\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U63K4YM9\90[1].exe
    file:C:\Documents and Settings\arun\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U63K4YM9\90[1].exe->(UPX)
    file:C:\DOCUME~1\arun\LOCALS~1\Temp\72.tmp->(UPX)

Get more information about this item online.

3. Default Alerts and issues

I'm having the same problem but running AVG. Please help!

4. Default I too got infected!

Just got back online after being infected with Blaster worm after visiting this site on Wednesday night at 23.30.
    Had up to date VirusKeeper which didn't help. Installed Malwarebytes which found it thankfully but it cost me to take laptop to dealer and get it fixed.
    Never had a problem before and didn't visit any other site that night.
    Hope I don't get caught again!

I was thinking the site is fixed now but getting again threats warning ..
    Last edited by battuji; 09-07-2011 at 12:56 PM.

6. Default

Yes I'm still getting warnings of malicious program.

7. Default

not me, eset32 isnt giving me warnings of anything.. only now im getting pages of google.. already sended karl a pm about that.
    just in case.