Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default House M.D. Theme Music - MP3 Ringtone on the way!

I've been looking everywhere for it, since I couldn't find it for free I decided to make it myself.

It is exactly as it appears on the shows (US version and Season 2+ for the EU versions), I downloaded some fancy software to get it off the DVD and now its only a matter of time before you can all go get it (its pending approval).

Keep your eye out, and get exited.

Thanks for the upload Sterlk, I just validated it for you.

I'm not sure if you're aware (you didn't put it in the title so I'm guessing you're not), but this song is called Teardrop by Massive Attack. It's already in our database, but your version plays a different part of the song. Just thought you might be interested.

Thanks again and welcome to the site

3. Default

Thanks

I knew, but I couldn't tolerate it on my phone unless it was exactly the right thing.

The uploaded Teardrop tone just seems to repeat itself for a good while, but the House ringtone always has something going on in the background and seems consistently different.

It took me ages to figure out how to rip audio from DVDs.

4. Thumbs up

and its very good, also a house fan ?

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gerrit1951; 20-12-2007 at 11:10 PM.

5. Default

yep, all the seasons on DVD... except 4, and then only because its not out yet.
    Last edited by Sterlk; 21-12-2007 at 03:34 AM.

6. Default

If anybody is interested I also submitted the alternate version for approval (just then).

This version was made specifically for the show to be used in countries where using the US "Teardrop" version would violate copyright. Where I live (Australia), this version was used for season 1 and has since been replaced by the "Teardrop" version from season 2 onwards.

I ask to whoever approves it, to leave the description so it can be viewed by the public. Otherwise it could create confusion between the two versions.

7. Default

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I'm a huge House fan and have been looking all over the net for the theme song ringtone (the RIGHT one).

I downloaded the clip straight to my phone, but I don't know how to get it set up as my ringtone. I saved it where all of my other ringtones are stored, but it won't give me the option of making it my ringtone.

Anyone know what to do?

BTW, my phone is a Samsung A-737. Thanks!

8. Default got house

please please please somebody send me a good house md intro ringer 757 597 1801 thanks very very much

9. Smile

wait who has the house ringer i want it to someeone let me no I love that show!

10. Talking

I'm a huge House fan... infact I only joined the site so I could download this particular ringtone. How long wil it take to get it? I've recived about 5 spam messages from the site but no ringtone yet. I can't wait