Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

@yoruichi: yes i have played gof 1 and 2,now i'm at same point like you: building up money for better weapons/eqipmet/space ship,i was luky to find a lady at space lounge,he gonna give me 600.000$ for 18 implants ,i found at Prospero some implants but i have no enough money to buy 18 implants,so now i'm minig gold,to get money

@SpacePlefka: sell 1 of ur weapons,or the shield and buy a cheaper drill,go to a safe planet (system) start minig gold an sell it,wen u get enough money buy a good weapon,and start do easy missions like clear space junk,or find ppl in space lounge that need items and they pay very high price (example-like my mission : for 18 implants the lady give me 600.000$),later wen u have enough money,buy a good ship,equip an weps and start do serious missions.

I can't find black market,i heard is in pirate system Lido(midorian),maybe will be avaible later in game?
    There u can buy a handfull of things at hight price.

I read that ''mod team''who make this game avaible in java,start working to version 2.0 where will be new space ships(original valkyrie ships i think),i hope they gonna make a english version too...
    Last edited by monolitic; 12-05-2011 at 05:48 PM.

2. Default

I dont know where to Buy a drill.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    I dont know where to Buy a drill.
    search all planets( space stations) in system where u ar now,u will find one,i found my drill for example, at Augmenta system i dont remember what planet.

4. Default

Ah ok, Thank you, I will check Augmenta system. I have not seen one drill so far.

5. Talking

@monolitic a trick to earn faster - look at commodities on station then when talk in lounge an find purchaser if they ask for item you dont have (if see right away) hit cancel then talk to them again they will ask for new item.. Then do same till it come up with item you have or is in station.. Am up to 7 million and got veteran ship just finished main storyline.. Working on medals now.. So far it not start the valkyrie part think got to have all the medals...
    Yep played both 1 and 2 to.. Hoping this one got the valkyrie add on like it says..

@SpacePfleka - did ya find drill ?
    Back to see if once get all medals the next part starts.. Have to do the personal need one yet .. And get a few others up to gold..

6. Default

Yep, I found a drill, even a good one already with handling 80 %, just bought the Furious Flounder ship, now I need equipment to pick up cargo. I want an automatic one but dont know where to buy. I thought I knew the right system but either I was wrong or they dont sell it anymore.

7. Talking

Best place found to get tractor beams is vossk systems that found - usually good price there.
    Items always change at stations - visit a few and jump systems do some missions and then check back they will show up just takes awhile sometimes.

8. Default

Thanks for the tip. The trading part is not easy, someone offered 23.000 for 10 gold cores but I never know where to get what. I assume I can accept and come back later right? Dont want to do that tho, I prefer mining at the moment.

9. Default

The best drill is Gunant Drill,it's blueprint, U can buy it on Mido System.
    I have:
    Void Ship - 8.000.000 - U can buy it in thynome if U get all gold medals
    4 Tryfing Blaster - The Fastest and deal big damage weapon
    And all blueprint that maded and equipped.
    If U want to get much money, Get a ship with big Cargo, use packers, buy Organs is Pan system ( Hidden system ) and sell it in Aquila. On Pan, it's 4095 credits, and highest price in Aquila, that cost 7000 credits

10. Default

Wow, thanks for info. Such a great game, Hope the modders will do 2.0 with even more ships, new weapons, more systems and new missions.