Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Thor:Son of Asgard (not!!!)

Playing the game now and what can i say...it's a classic case of Good news ,Bad news. The good news is that Disney picked a good character for a side scrolling beat em up. i mean it doesn't get much better than a thunder god wielding his trusty hammer ready to do some damage on the bad guys ,right? Now the bad news is ....this game truly sucked!!!
    The graphics look like something that they cooked up over the weekend...in a hurry.The game has only one soundtrack and it's not a good one at that, you do better just switching off the sound.The gameplay is a joke and the controls are stiff and mostly unresponsive, not a good thing when you've got about a dozen enemy sprites on the screen clubbing/slashing your character to an unremarkable death
    The one thing that did catch my attention was the use of comic panel cut-scenes which were reasonably well illustrated.When it's all said and done , Disney simply didn't do the work necessary to make this title shine. Big shame that. I truly feel sorry for anybody that paid for this game.
    Last edited by filani; 30-04-2011 at 10:49 PM.