1. Smile ADW Theme | CandyColorSwap v2.0

ADW Theme | CandyColorSwap v2.0
    Requirements: Android OS 1.6 - 2.3
    Overview: CandyColorSwap Theme for ADW Launcher by ADDesigns

*YOU MUST HAVE ADW.LAUNCHER OR ADW LAUNCHER EX INSTALLED FIRST TO APPLY THIS THEME!*

This theme is not a standalone app. Therefore, it will not "open" like other applications do. This app is Theme for 'ADW.Launcher' version 1.3+ OR 'ADWLauncher EX'.

How to apply this theme:

Once you have ADW.Launcher or ADWLauncher EX installed on your device, THEN you can go to Menu > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your Theme > (Here is where you will see any theme(s) you downloaded to select and apply).

Theme features:

-This theme skins ALL of your app icons! The code will swap the primary colors in the normal icons. It does not swap colors in widgets or shortcuts, so I added several matching-colored icons in the Icon Pack.
    -Runs on both HDPI & MDPI devices
    -100+ extra app icons in an Icon Pack for use with ADW's Custom Shortcuts
    -8 Matching Theme Wallpapers
    -Custom design

v2.0 -added over 30 new icons to the Icon Pack
    added an additional wallpaper to the theme gallery
    ----
    This ADW theme will now work with Open Home 6, but it's designed specifically for ADW Launcher and I cannot guarantee all the theme features will apply the same to any other other launchers/home replacement apps.*

Download:

2. Question

hi .... easyshare link gave me probs .finally got it to download but it said error parsing pkg