1. Default It's time to switch to the desired one..

Everyone wants the most economized expenses, especially when it comes to telecommunication usages..
    So here's the one I heard, and I must share !
    92% saving for phone calls and SMS from Celcom, is the most worthwhile package for exceeded limit users.. You will surely saved a lot!
    But 92% is quite amazing, I wonder how they can do it..

2. Default

How they do it not ur business lah!!! i already switch n the service is OK and the most importand is rate CHEAP!!!!
    Plus if u make 5 call per days can gain koinz n use to prank ur fren....What else do u want from it????
    click in to kolony.com.my for more

3. Default

Haha sound creative also and FYI this is the tagline for kolony

Seem very creative to be honest and I bet celcom must have spend a lot to come up with this new social networking thing haha…

Let guess how much they spend..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BBphire View Post
    Hey, what you guys think bout this tagline?
    You friend your buddies while making a new ones.. haha..
    You can even use your koinz to DING them and BOMM them with your recent updates.. Does it sounds more creative?

i already switch n the service is OK and the most importand is rate CHEAP!!!!
    Plus if u make 5 call per days can gain koinz n use to prank ur fren....What else do u want from it????

5. Default

wow its a very cheap package. i love this

6. Default

I have not checked the services yet but there are the telecom provider that are providing best service, and in them one of the name is aircel a giant in India in regards of providing services.
    To get the best offer visit aircel.com