Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default New !! Cannon Rats (By Gameloft)

Gameloft Cannon Rats retail by Dedomil

The only puzzle action game of its kind on mobile phones. Launch these rat raiders to break through obstacles and defeat the Tribal Cats! Uncover treasure in 6 locations including the Beach, Ruins and onboard the Pirate Ship. Each location has 16 levels and its own boss to fight, but with 6 different rats at your disposal - Basic, Splitter, Saw Blade, Quake, Exploder and Jumper - you have all the tricks you need to overcome. Remember, your ammo is limited, so plan each shot carefully or you’ll be walkin’ the plank!

Features:
    * 90 levels in 6 locations, each with its own appealing atmosphere like the Beach, Ruins & Pirate Ship
    * The easy-to-learn gameplay makes the most of your touch screen, but also works with regular phones.
    * 6 kinds of Cannon Rats are at your disposal, all very cute and with different abilities
    * Get hooked on the addictive puzzle action, charming atmosphere and fun storyline
    * Perfect bite-sized stages for short play sessions, but still able to keep you entertained for hours

2. Default

Please SE version

3. Default

Thanks alot psydex
    Btw can you provide AXA for 240x320 please? I dont care for animation, hope for some riddles, something to think and bit action

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    Thanks alot psydex
    Btw can you provide AXA for 240x320 please? I dont care for animation, hope for some riddles, something to think and bit action
    You're welcome!
    About AXA , i've been asking the developers some question about it and i hope i'll be able to buy and share it any time soon

5. Default

thanks cool game

6. Default

Thanks psydex

7. Default

gameloft? physics game? wow
    ps:thanks for sharing

8. Default

can't believe I can play Angry Bird > n my 6300 )
    Thankz dude, good game :-)

9. Default

like angry birds in psp except rats not birds