1. Smile PSX4Droid v3.0.1

PSX4Droid V2 v3.0.1
    Requirements: Android 2.0+
    Overview: psx4droid v2 is a Sony Playstation 1 emulator for high-end Androids (600MHz+ recommended).

psx4droid v2 is a complete overhaul of the internal workings of the original emulator, requiring a new product due to compatibility.

Upgrade to v2 for a much reduced price as I work out any issues that come up. Much more to come!

Compatibility changes. Favorite games such as Metal Gear Solid and Dodonpachi now work!- Coming soon: OpenGL ES GPU

New in this version:
    -I fixed a bunch of bugs in the settings screen causing force closes as well as settings not saving. I also added the option to show the current framerate.

-However, I’m still looking into the incompatibility of psx4droid on the LG Optimus / Honeycomb / Xoom devices. Since I do not have any of these devices, it will take a good amount of time debugging.

-Of note, I found out the source code psx4droid is based on, uses source code by smf to emulate the GTE. I am crediting him here in addition to the readme.

Format: APK | Size: 2,66 MB | Language: English

Download:
    APK: Log in to see links
    BIOS: Log in to see links

PSX ROM´S (works great- all roms language is english):

Beyond the Beyond [US]: Log in to see links

Chrono Cross [NTSC-U]:
    CD 1 Part 1: Log in to see links CROSS Disc 1.part1.rar
    CD 1 Part 2: Log in to see links CROSS Disc 1.part2.rar

CD 2 Part 1: Log in to see links CROSS Disc 2.part1.rar
    CD 2 Part 2: Log in to see links CROSS Disc 2.part2.rar

Threads of Fate [US]:
    Part 1: Log in to see links of Fate US.part1.rar
    Part 2: Log in to see links of Fate US.part2.rar

Torneko - The Last Hope - World of Dragon Warrior:
    Part 1: Log in to see links - The Last Hope - World of Dragon Warrior [U] [SLUS-01181].part1.rar
    Part 2: Log in to see links - The Last Hope - World of Dragon Warrior [U] [SLUS-01181].part2.rar
    Last edited by Morphzeus; 11-04-2011 at 03:32 PM.