1. Default request application like x-plore in jar

salaam alikum all mobiles24 members i need your helps. i am looking as x-plore in jar as you know this application used to send application from phone & it's supports only sis phones so i need application like it used to send from phone in java plz help me

2. Default

I don't know what exactly you are asking .
    1) If you are looking for a File Manager app like x-plore for java phones , then you should use BlueFTP. It has lots of features.
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...11-blueftp_170

2) Or if you want to know how to send java apps via Bluetooth to another mobile . Well then there is no direct way , but there are indirect ways . So tell me what you are asking.

3. Default

thank you bro for your help but it's not working in my phone nokia 6300 it does not display jar files

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Arcada Log in to see links
    thank you bro for your help but it's not working in my phone nokia 6300 it does not display jar files
    Its not some problem of the application . It is the restriction applied in the Nokia s40 phones.
    For example , even if you have a folder full of java app and games , but if you access that folder via any java application , it will display the folder is empty .