1. Default "Incorrect description"

Hi guys, I'm trying to download(and play) Pokemon Crystal(Meboy), I've tried all 3 links on mobiles24, but all of them give me the same problem. I'm starting to suspect it's a phone/connectivity problem, but i just downloaded pokemon gold 20 mins ago without problem.
    The problem is that after downloading(seeing the download bar go from 0%to100%), I IMMEDIATELY get a message saying "Incorrect description.", to which the only option is 'ok'. The game doesn't get saved either. I wasn't even given a choice of whether to keep what I downloaded
    I'm using a SGH-F400, I'm aware that the unlock code for this phone isn't publicly known, and I've been downloading using my phone's in-built browser without problems.
    I've a data plan including 12MB of free 3G per month, and today being 2nd of april, it's fresh.
    I tried using Chrome mini 4.2 to download too, but at the last step, it hands the job over to my default downloader/browser.
    Before wasting more of the free internet data, can I confirm with you guys whether this problem applies specifically to this 3 files, or is it my network/phone's problem? Are there solutions to it?

I tested the games itself using my friend's reaaaally old nokia phone, it works perfectly. no problems during installation or gameplay, so this has to be a my phone problem. Any way to diagnose the problem?
    Last edited by ulamss5; 03-04-2011 at 08:08 AM.

2. Default

Bump. Why is this thread getting so little views?