Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I have a problem work at the first time but when I turn off the phone and turn on again not work....said not paid

2. Default

I need stay with my wifi/data connection off all the time for use this app????

3. Default

worked on my x10, but tbh it appears quite rubbish compared to Go Launcher considering how much slower it made my phone and the unergonomic layout of the screens, when trying to personalise it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcrcvb1048 Log in to see links
    I need stay with my wifi/data connection off all the time for use this app????
    You can get the "droidwall" from android market and use it to block spb shell to connect.( if you are rooted.) =)

5. Default

Does anyone have problems with the home key?.on my galaxy and desire Hd when I touch the home key it goes back to the phones default UI and the only way to get it back is un-install and re-install again.I works fine if I don't touch it but its hard not to even by accident.any ideas cos I wanna use spb but not download it 3 times a day?!.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tupmo Log in to see links
    You can get the "droidwall" from android market and use it to block spb shell to connect.( if you are rooted.) =)
    Thanks :-) but my phone is not rooted...you don't know about other app to block shell connect .