1. Wink LauncherPro Plus v0.8.4.1

LauncherPro Plus v0.8.4.1
    Requirements: Android OS 2.0 - 2.3
    Overview: Based on the stock Android Launcher (Home app), LauncherPro adds some new and exciting features: Super-smooth scrolling, Animated screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense), Up to 7 home screens, App drawer with a fly-in effect and smooth scrolling, Shortcut dock.

For Plus users only:
    Facebook login (for the Facebook widget) is now handled through the official Facebook app where available. This should help people with low DPI devices who were having throuble logging in before.
    Updated the Twitter API backend to fix some issues that some people were having with status updates.
    New Gmail widget! (Side note: Oh boy, this widget has been giving me lots of trouble to code. Since there’s no officially supported Gmail API in Android, there’s pretty much no documentation whatsoever on it). You can choose the source Gmail account, so you if you have multiple Gmail accounts, you can have a widget for each one of them. My intention was to have the widget simply open conversations in the official Gmail app when you click on them, but unfortunately 3rd party apps are not allowed to open that part of the Gmail app directly, so I had to create my own internal viewer to view them. It’s not as full-featured as the official app but it should be enough for most users. Replying to emails is handled by the official Gmail app (we can launch that part of it from 3rd party apps).

For all users:
    Gingerbread fixes and improvements. The 3D app drawer has been fixed to work properly on Gingerbread. Other tweaks should provide much improved graphics performance (smoothness) on Gingerbread as well.
    New homescreen transition effects: “Flip” and “Rotate 2″. The old “Flip” effect is now named “Flip 2″. If anybody can come up with better names for these transitions, I’m open to suggestions

What’s new:
    This is a small bugfix update that fixes two bugs introduced in 0.8.4:
    Fixed force-close when scrolling the app drawer on certain Android 2.1 devices (Droid Eris, Nook Color, etc.)
    Fixed force-close when trying to update Twitter/Friends widget with empty Twitter login credentials.

DownloadS:

LauncherPro Plus v0.8.4.1 (2,48 MB):

Link to LauncherPro Icons and Docks v3.4:
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...ht=launcherpro

LauncherPro SenseMod 1.4.1:

Download (5,17 MB): Log in to see links

Link to LauncherPro Plus Unlocker v1.0:
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...159#post375159
    Last edited by Morphzeus; 31-03-2011 at 10:35 PM.

2. Default

+1 on this post. I was unaware that the Sense mod even existed. Thanks again

3. Default

Would it be possible to get the newest version of the Sense mod posted? When I download it from the site, it doesn't give me the pro options.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 123sit Log in to see links
    Would it be possible to get the newest version of the Sense mod posted? When I download it from the site, it doesn't give me the pro options.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blurry88 Log in to see links
    Launcher Pro Sense UI 1.4.5 | LauncherPro SenseMod 1.4.5 (UPD 04.06.2011)
    Cracked? Unlock Key?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akif44 Log in to see links
    Cracked? Unlock Key?
    Neither it looks like, its has the same hash as the file from their site.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 123sit Log in to see links
    Neither it looks like, its has the same hash as the file from their site.
    Sorry My Bad English. v.1.4.5 Full Version Download Link?