1. Default Adult Filter not turning off

Hi There...!
    My adult filter is not turning off even though i'm signed in. Can u please check it out.

Please clear your browser cookies and try again.

3. Default

I've tried clearing the cookies but to no avail. Account Home and My Profile both say that Family Filter is Off but then I go to themes and it's showing ON. Any other possibilities?

If you have cleared your cookies, there is no way the family filter can show different settings because it relies solely on cookies. What steps did you take to clear your cookies?

5. Default

Whenever i try to d'load theme for nokia 6300 via wap its reply "unknown file formate" but its .nth file, plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Susovan Log in to see links
    Whenever i try to d'load theme for nokia 6300 via wap its reply "unknown file formate" but its .nth file, plz help
    What does this have to do with the family filter? If you have a problem, then post in the relevant section.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    If you have cleared your cookies, there is no way the family filter can show different settings because it relies solely on cookies. What steps did you take to clear your cookies?
    I closed all windows, selected internet options rom the shortcut right click, cleared cookies, then restarted IE 7. I had the same consequence as before.

It may be worth clearing your browser cache to see if that has any effect. If that doesn't solve the problem, I suggest using a different browser like Log in to see links or Log in to see links.