Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

I think this forum don't allow to upload Gameloft's games...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aip697 Log in to see links
    I think this forum don't allow to upload Gameloft's games...
    I was going to post links at first but unfortunately i'm still not allowed to post links , that's why i uploaded 'em directly

Quote Originally Posted by MobersORG Log in to see links
    I was going to post links at first but unfortunately i'm still not allowed to post links , that's why i uploaded 'em directly
    You can post links from file hosting sites like 4shared, megaupload etc, but direct attactment to the forum for certain games like gameloft for copyright reasons or not allowed

Please read this thread - IMPORTANT: Forbidden Games / Vendors from the Public Gallery & Forums

As for posting links, you need 15 posts.

4. Default

Thanks!

5. Default

Thanks.. But will wait till its on a site that doesnt charge to download...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yoruichi Log in to see links
    Thanks.. But will wait till its on a site that doesnt charge to download...
    Lol what? Just download the file you want to your computer and upload it to your phone . What kind of charge do you mean? IT'S FREE!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MobersORG Log in to see links
    Lol what? Just download the file you want to your computer and upload it to your phone . What kind of charge do you mean? IT'S FREE!!
    Every time clicked the download link it goes to registration page with a paypal link - not free . Get it on both the links for the se 240x320 vers. Went to friend google and found one where didnt have to register or enter paypal info..
    Bloody expensive at current exchange rates if sign up to those sites that charge membership.. What is a small amount to western people is alot where am at.. Sorry not all of us are rich ..
    By time figure the exchange rate - conversion fees - paypal charges etc we end up paying far more. And wages here are not that high. Thus anything that asks me to register and pay gets passed over ..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yoruichi Log in to see links
    WTF Dude?
    Where did you saw paypal? All links at the first post are DIRECT and totally free!

9. Default

i'm waiting for RF manager, but this one also worth to try