Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Art Of War 2 EP2 : Liberation of Peru

Art Of War 2 Episode 2 : liberation of Peru Cracked .
    Translated to English by me, Smithv1024.

Note - To make this game full version and enable Bluetooth multiplayer option (You only need to do this once) :
    Start the game, you will be asked to select the country ,just select the first country ,goto main menu and exit the game.
    Again start the game and select "Crack AOW2" , now exit the game again.
    Now you can play the game.

Year 2039. It has been six months since the defeat of the army of the Resistance. All the territory of Peru is under the control of the Confederacy. But the rebels did not surrender. They took refuge in the jungles of the Amazon, have gained strength again and ready to join the battle to liberate their homeland from bourgeois oppression.
    In the role of General José Monteros You have to lead the Liberation Army of Peru and complete the work begun by his brother Miguel. From your decisive action depends on what the world tomorrow!
    To achieve the goal you have to do 7 missions campaign to various locations. The game represented a wide variety of equipment, installations and upgrades. Each side has a unique technology with live performance and, consequently, their tactics of warfare. High dynamic game and great graphics will not allow you be bored during the whole campaign. And if the campaign missions will be enough, you can download additional single mission from the server.
    But that's not all! Now there is a unique opportunity to fight with friends over Bluetooth! This game mode will take a lot of unforgettable experiences to all fans of the genre RTS!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Smithv1024; 23-03-2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: more versions added.

2. Default

Not multiscreen.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Javahryme Log in to see links
    Not multiscreen.
    I have tested it on my phone which has 128x160 screen resolution .
    I have not tested it on other screen resolutions .
    So Freinds download it and tell me if its multiscreen or not , if not , then I will
    upload for other screen resolutions.
    Last edited by Smithv1024; 23-03-2011 at 11:12 AM.

4. Default

240x320 please
    So this is really episode 2 , I played art of war 2 quite a while ago, pics look the same, so if this is all new with new missions its a great supply

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    240x320 please
    So this is really episode 2 , I played art of war 2 quite a while ago, pics look the same, so if this is all new with new missions its a great supply
    agree... 240x320

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by starz_jasmin Log in to see links
    agree... 240x320
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    240x320 please
    Ok friends , I have added 240x320 version. Check out the first post.

7. Default

hi, do you have the touchscreen version of this game? thanks

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gearsofwars99 Log in to see links
    hi, do you have the touchscreen version of this game? thanks
    Sorry but I don't have touchscreen version.

9. Default

okay thanks

10. Default

The 3rd stage is frustrating