HTC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default HTC Desire

    Hey there... I was wondering if or how i could put Apps/Games onto my phone via USB cable? I havent a clue how to actually do it So if anyone could tell me it would be Greatly Greatly Appreicated

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weebloke View Post
    Hey there... I was wondering if or how i could put Apps/Games onto my phone via USB cable? I havent a clue how to actually do it So if anyone could tell me it would be Greatly Greatly Appreicated
    Not sure if the same as Sony Ericsson X8, but you need to install apps/games by a file manager, download Astro Manager from the market.

  3. Default

    Here is the full instructions

    1) Go into Android Market and search for Astro File Manager.
    2) Click on the free version.
    3) Click "Install" and then "Ok or Accept Permissions"
    4) Wait till it is finished installing.
    5) Find the .apk file in your phone memory or memory card.
    6) click the .apk file (e.g. AngryBirds.apk) and then click App Manager on the pop-up.
    7) Click install and wait.
    8) Ta-da!!
    Last edited by KarthikGopi; 14-06-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    Like my post? Press the button!!

  4. #4

    Default application download

    Good explanation detail information liked it. but if the application is paid then?

  5. Default

    adequate imfomation,

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browncharlie View Post
    Good explanation detail information liked it. but if the application is paid then?
    What do you mean? Are you talking about the Astro File Manager or the app you want to install? If it is the file manager click more apps by this developer and then find the free version. If it the app you want to install it doesn't matter just download the cracked one. All the apps and games in the forum are cracked so no worries!
    Like my post? Press the button!!

  7. Wink

    htc desire s, my dream~

  8. Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by KarthikGopi View Post
    Here is the full instructions

    1) Go into Android Market and search for Astro File Manager.
    2) Click on the free version.
    3) Click "Install" and then "Ok or Accept Permissions"
    4) Wait till it is finished installing.
    5) Find the .apk file in your phone memory or memory card.
    6) click the .apk file (e.g. AngryBirds.apk) and then click App Manager on the pop-up.
    7) Click install and wait.
    8) Ta-da!!
    OK
    thank you

  9. Default

    use app Esfile explorer to install it.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarthikGopi View Post
    Here is the full instructions

    1) Go into Android Market and search for Astro File Manager.
    2) Click on the free version.
    3) Click "Install" and then "Ok or Accept Permissions"
    4) Wait till it is finished installing.
    5) Find the .apk file in your phone memory or memory card.
    6) click the .apk file (e.g. AngryBirds.apk) and then click App Manager on the pop-up.
    7) Click install and wait.
    8) Ta-da!!
    THNXs for sharing such a great information.
    DexTER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •