Battery Indicator Pro v4.0.2
Requirements: ANDROID:1.5 and up
Overview: Battery Indicator Pro shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. Now has an alarm feature.

Features:
• Fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Themes for main window
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Open source

Limitations:
• Motorola Droids and Samsung Moment only show every 10%
• It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon

WHAT'S NEW:
v4.0.0:
Initial support for Honeycomb tablets. There are more tablet optimizations planned, but this is a good start.
Several updated translations.
Automatically detect when preference summaries use a Formatter; removed manual configuration option so users don't have to deal with this. It should "just work" now.
Unfortunately, I had to remove Cupcake (Android 1.5) support in order to add Honeycomb support. The reasons are complicated, annoying, and out of my control. Cupcake users can still use the previous version.
v4.0.1: (Translations)
Due to a bug in the web translation interface, many languages lost a few important translations. The bug is now fixed, and the translations are back in this release.
Updated French and Italian translations.
v4.0.2:
• Re-enable Cupcake (Android 1.5) support. It was disabled with the Honeycomb (Android 3.0) support that was added with the last update, but I've now figured out a way to enable both.
• Allow longer estimated charge/discharge times.
• Allow alarm for 99% for devices that might not use the 'Fully Charged' status properly.

Download (843,30 KB):