Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow [FAQ] Problems Removing / Deleting Games

If you have any problem removing games, simply re-install the game (Overwriting the old game install) then without opening the game, delete it.

The game should remove without any problem!

2. Smile

u remove that file at file manager or application managehttp://www.mobiles24.com/static/images/smilies/wow.gif
    r..

3. Default

i had to over write and reinstall everything on my phone like this after the last n95 8gb update ,it worked on everything except yahoo go now i'm stuck with a copy of yahoo what wont open delete or reinstall so i cant use yahoo go on my phone until they update or somthing any suggestions how to remove would be appreciated

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by freeeloader Log in to see links
    i had to over write and reinstall everything on my phone like this after the last n95 8gb update ,it worked on everything except yahoo go now i'm stuck with a copy of yahoo what wont open delete or reinstall so i cant use yahoo go on my phone until they update or somthing any suggestions how to remove would be appreciated
    I've tried a few things, and the rewriting the game/app over the top and removing didnt work so i'd suggest you have a read through Log in to see links

5. Default

ya i also saw that after uninstalling cetain apps and games, certain files doesnt get deleted...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by satya_love Log in to see links
    ya i also saw that after uninstalling cetain apps and games, certain files doesnt get deleted...
    After uninstall apps and games you restart your phone! Try it!

7. Question

I don't agree with you guys. My apps and games in my my n73 can be deleted in the apps manager. Only my old themes can't be deleted because they can't be seen in apps manager so i can't delete them. They keep appearing in my theme launcher. Huhu. ..

8. Question

Yes, I also have the same problem deleting my old theme. cant see them in the app manager. anybody know how I can get my unwanted themes deleted?

9. Default

Try this first;

Messaging > Inbox > Settings > Other > "MEMORY IN USE" (SWITCH IT TO PHONE MEMORY)
    Switch your phone to "OFFLINE" mode
    connect the data cable > select "Data Transfer" option,

Now that your phone is connected just make sure, "Show Hidden Files" is "ON", on your computer...Your phone is now connected to the computer...click on private folder open it look for folder named "10207114" click on it and then click "IMPORT" folder you will see the themes folders just select the one you want to delete press C to delete it.

10. Default

there are some hidden themes in the data transfer mode. Some themes are already in ur MC but u cant ether seen them on phone or on the import folder
    i wonder why? anybody knows?