Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Default

one question i found the cheats for this game but it says insert the code numbers how im i meant to insert code on a touchscreen game, where there is no keypad on them :S...isnt there a cheat for the touchscreen version please i wanna have more money added takes ages to get money in this game

2. Default

this game on 128x160 is not different with other nights series, there was no option to choose job, married and have baby

3. Exclamation

i'm using the touchscreen version of the game for my lg cookie...can anybody plz tell me how to spam the lottery machine or any cheats???n the screen shots posted n those in the game are a bit diffrent...screenshots show a variety of characters(with diff hairstyles and costumes)..where as in the game almost all look the same!!! is this related to our rank in the game???
    plz help....

4. Default

ok,i agree with you ppl
    this game just cost me 10minute to realize this not better than the last night life(i forget the name) which you can choose to be FREELANCER or do some MISSION
    but in this version,all mission look like FREELANCER for me(or maybe i just didnt get the point)

5. Default Heehee

In the main menu type #1973* to open cheat menu.
    Cheat Menu: Unlock All, Add Money, Turbo Mode, Max PC Stats, Stats Modifier & Debug Strings!
    Cool. If you're lazy to work and all. It's quite slow to work and wait fer the kaching as days passed by.
    But its up to you guys XD

6. Default

Any version for samsung star? The game works but I'm stuck in create character screen. I guess the left & right softkey isnt compatible.

7. Default

im lost in this game too
    i cant get more targets
    the game's info said i can get married and have a baby, how?

8. Default

i found it in Log in to see links but in russian, who want this game in russian, check that site,

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sandada Log in to see links
    im lost in this game too
    i cant get more targets
    Not sure on targets they seem to be random.
    To get married when talking to another char and their bar showing all hearts click share - activities - propose and then you can get married if they accept.
    After married click share - activities - have (adopt) baby then you get to choose name and sex for baby just like when create char..
    Hope that helps still figuring out parts of the game yet.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sandada Log in to see links
    im lost in this game too
    i cant get more targets
    check your status
    if there is a list for
    friends
    love heartbroken
    if there is a list of mariages alos then only you can have marrige or kids...
    otherwise you are on light version...