Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cool Samurai II: Vengeance 1.0

Samurai II: Vengeance 1.0
    Requirements: 2.0.1 and up (optimized for use on NVIDIA Tegra based Android devices only)
    Overview: Samurai: Way of the Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple – Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second.

But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
    Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?

Thanks to metalyeah

Download Instructions:
    Last edited by Cherrymoya; 24-02-2011 at 09:41 PM.

2. Default

Good Game

3. Default

What did you play it on? The XOOM or Optimus 2x?

4. Default

why not work on galaxy s?

5. Default

Supported devices:

Motorola XOOM
    Motorola Atrix 4G
    LG Optimus 2x

and all other phones with a dual core Tegra 2 processor.

6. Default

****! there is no version for galaxy s? hell guys! is not possible that a game like Samurai II does not support the device as the galaxy s! eventually the game was converted from iPhone and Android's galaxy has the same potential of the iPhone 3g and do not say no to that I feel taken for a ride:-(

7. Default

This game was especially made for dual core Tegra 2 chips. Those devices have the new processor. Do not underestimate their power, it's more then twice as fast as the Galaxy S.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rossraz86 Log in to see links
    ****! there is no version for galaxy s? hell guys! is not possible that a game like Samurai II does not support the device as the galaxy s! eventually the game was converted from iPhone and Android's galaxy has the same potential of the iPhone 3g and do not say no to that I feel taken for a ride:-(
    I feel the same way you do, i just bought my epic 4g and i cant play dungeon defenders mULtiplayer without lag in some maps, almost all... its kind of disapointing
    cheers

9. Unhappy

interesting. no good

10. Default

SAD!! Why no galaxy s version?!