Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default congratulate

So,now I know why u keep on changing my message...Anyway congratulate...keep it up...I will not disturb u again life is a comedy!!!

2. Default wow!!!

congratz keep it up..

good luck!!!...

3. Wink

lgkpw has done a amazing job so far although he keeps taking the emails off my game request forums when they never used to but thats life and also lgkpw has helped people on the forum i.e. how to download things and just general problems ect.

Keep up the good work

Email addresses are not allowed to posted on the forums because they are collected by spambots which then send you unsolicited emails (spam). Take a look at Log in to see links for more information.

5. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Email addresses are not allowed to posted on the forums because they are collected by spambots which then send you unsolicited emails (spam). Take a look at Log in to see links for more information.
    i totally agree with that BUT....you can show your email via using (msn contact, or yahoo email ect. those little icons that appear on the forums) so i do not think it is a problem, but thats in my opinion and you set the rules so i can't argue

6. Talking kaka

the king for ever hahah

how did he become one?

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    how did he become one?
    Told you before