Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Thumbs up

Update to 0.10.17:

GamePro: (needed for BGP100 and Zeemote)

Last edited by app_mo; 14-03-2011 at 12:28 AM.

2. Default

FPse for android v0.10.17

New in this v0.10.17:
    Added support to bluetooth PAD BGP100 and experimental Zeemote support (next version will be better).
    Added support to second bluetooth PAD using BGP100 or Zeemote (for multiplayer games).
    Fixed interface for MIUI Rom.
    Added Analog PAD emulation to BGP100, Directional Cross emulate Left skick, 4 buttons emulate Right stick. (APE escape can be well played )

Download (1,17 MB):
    0.10.17: Log in to see links
    Mirror: Log in to see links

3. Default

Where's the amazing BlueSky with attachments? None of these links work on my phone except if they were fileserve. Gonna get .16 meanwhile. BlueSky you rock.

4. Default

BluSky has the download links only from other Uppern stolen and posted here.
    BluSky in your life has not yet made ​​a single upload.
    If you're not able to properly ask for another mirror, then you will get do not.

Also, I'm the thread out all the new versions are always upload.
    Not BlusSky!

I have tested the links and they work!
    From File & Sonic EasyShare, you can download from almost every country in the world.

In v0.10.13 I have offered the hosting "fileserve" and also because you said that you can not download.
    Why should it work now?
    Last edited by Morphzeus; 16-03-2011 at 01:57 AM.

5. Default

Looking at his/her profile he/she has a lot of uploads.

As to why they don't work for my phone, I don't know. I tether my phone for internet, so it's the same on my computer. Fileserve works sometimes and not other times but its been the most reliable, duckload fails to get any files, filesonic keeps restarting the 30 second timer but no download starts, easyshare makes me wait 20 minutes between downloads but has worked like only once for another file and currently saying already downloading when I'm not.

Only thing I can tell you is what I'm experiencing. The attachments come out as .htm and have to be renamed to filename.apk but they've been great. Some phones just can't download from some sharing sites.

Why don't people want to attach? Is it because it is on the site directly? Could remove the old attachment as new versions come up.
    Last edited by weird_persn; 16-03-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphzeus Log in to see links
    BluSky has the download links only from other Uppern stolen and posted here.
    BluSky in your life has not yet made ​​a single upload.
    If you're not able to properly ask for another mirror, then you will get do not.

Also, I'm the thread out all the new versions are always upload.
    Not BlusSky!

I have tested the links and they work!
    From File & Sonic EasyShare, you can download from almost every country in the world.

In v0.10.13 I have offered the hosting "fileserve" and also because you said that you can not download.
    Why should it work now?
    I've seen BluSky's uploads and she has upload alot. You don't attack BluSky. She's the best!!!!

4shared.com/account/dir/Mw1EeQ1G/sharing.html?rnd=34

7. Default

Update to 0.10.18:

Download:

8. Wink

FPSE UPDATE to v0.10.18:
    Download:

9. Default

My experiences:

app_mo's links: Both not found. Not that these sites have ever done anything on my phone in the past.

Morzeus' links: Easy Share cuts out after 20kb and download says done, but of course it isn't.

I really do appreciare you guys sharing FPSe, but the fact that I can't get from those sites is almost making me want to go get a job and buying instead of relying on my mom and being told no buying anything online.

Quote Originally Posted by weird_persn Log in to see links
    My experiences:

app_mo's links: Both not found. Not that these sites have ever done anything on my phone in the past.

Morzeus' links: Easy Share cuts out after 20kb and download says done, but of course it isn't.

I really do appreciare you guys sharing FPSe, but the fact that I can't get from those sites is almost making me want to go get a job and buying instead of relying on my mom and being told no buying anything online.
    Attach file
    Attached Files Attached Files