Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I've tried it on my Desire. It works fine.

Try using the bios, that's essential.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deathfather Log in to see links
    I've tried it on my Desire. It works fine.

Try using the bios, that's essential.
    I found the bios. How do I install it to the correct folder? I dont see the FPse folder in my applications

3. Default

Just put it somewhere on your SD card. Go to settings on FPse, to System then click the first box saying "Bios loading" and navigate to the spot where you placed the bios. You might have to navigate to the SD card folder first. It's called "sdcard"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigator Log in to see links
    I found the bios. How do I install it to the correct folder? I dont see the FPse folder in my applications
    Just put in any folder that you want and go to the settings e set the place were you put the bios.

"sorry my bad english "

5. Default

Tekken 3 BABY, up to speed! not any of that psx4droid crap.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deathfather Log in to see links
    Just put it somewhere on your SD card. Go to settings on FPse, to System then click the first box saying "Bios loading" and navigate to the spot where you placed the bios. You might have to navigate to the SD card folder first. It's called "sdcard"
    loaded the bios. Still have the same problem. Looking at some rom sites to try since my homemade iso doesnt work. Does it matter if the rom has a U, J or E.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigator Log in to see links
    loaded the bios. Still have the same problem. Looking at some rom sites to try since my homemade iso doesnt work. Does it matter if the rom has a U, J or E.
    U is Europe and E is USA both should work Some J Japan might work but for sure the U and Es will. Not sure were aloud to post links to rom sites but if you need a good site PM me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MagillaGorillaX Log in to see links
    U is Europe and E is USA both should work Some J Japan might work but for sure the U and Es will. Not sure were aloud to post links to rom sites but if you need a good site PM me
    Thanks I found a site. I tried a silent hill rom with the U code. It did the same thing my silent hill image did. It didnt load and took me back to my phones home screen.

9. Default List of games i have tried so far.....

I have a Samsung Captivate

Battle Arena Toshiden-Works great
    Bloody Roar 2-Works ok, a bit of slow down
    Einhander-Works great(nice little 3Dish shooter)
    Gekiok-Works great
    King of Fighters 99-Works great
    Missle Command-Works ok, Controls take a bit of getting use to
    Mortal Kombat Trilogy-Works great
    Marvel Vs Capcom-Works great
    NBA Jam Extreme-Works great
    Pocket Fighter-Works great
    Star Gladiator-Works great
    Star Wars MoTC-Works great(Star Wars Fighting game)
    Thrill Kill-Works great
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2-Works Great
    Tyco RC Assault with a battery-Works great
    Vs-Works great
    War Gods-Works great
    WipeOut-Works great
    Wrestlema Arcade-Works great
    Wu Tang Shaolin Style-Works great
    WWF In your house-Works good
    Cardinal Syn-Works great
    Bushido Blade-Works great
    Bio Freaks-Works great
    Tobal No1-Didnt work

This is my list so far

10. Default

I just tried a Resident Evil rom, and the FPse continues to fail to open the file. I select the iso to open and the program jumps me back to my phones home screen. I am using. pocket iso to compress the roms if that makes a difference.
    If anyone has a clue why I cant get this to work, please let me know. Thanks.