Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Cool Medical applications collection for Android with offline install support!

Hello Everyone. As a medical student I know the importance of the medical apps on our phone. For android there numerous medical apps as compared to previous favorite os Symbian. Although many apps are out there in the Android Market, hardly 3 or 4 are cracked.
    I was impatient to wait for someone would be cracking it. So I decided to learn crack/reverse android apps by myself & finally succeded. I have successfully cracked 9 apps from mob!systms & now I have all the apps cracked.
    So here is the collection of all of the medical apps available on mob!systms.

Note: All Mobile Systms Softwares are updated to version 3.0.80, new links have been added to particular app in this thread

For offline Install you need to download the Additional Dictionary Files from the link below!
    Create a new folder named ".Mobile Systems" (without quotes) in the root of your SD Card. It should look like
    SD Card>.Mobile Systems
    Then extract the .zip file as it is in the ".Mobile Systems" folder.
    Now when your installation gets complete, Choose "SD Card" to download files! Dont worry it wont download anything & then your app will be full fledged!

Lets start with the first ever application cracked by me

McGrawHill I.V. Drug Handbook:
    Because there's no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.

I.V. Drug Handbook v3.0.80

Dorland’s/ Gray’s Pocket Atlas of Anatomy:
    This pocket atlas is your best way to reference anatomy on the go! It combines superb definitions from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary with phenomenal illustrations from Gray's Anatomy for Students, for an unprecedented level of accuracy and visual clarity. An ideal guide to structures and their definitions . . . great for quick consultation in the dissection lab as well as for convenient study anytime, anywhere!

Dorland's Gray's Pocket Atlas of Anatomy v3.0.80

McGrawHill Common Symptoms Guide
    The Common Symptom Guide is the most trusted and easy-to-use reference for quickly and accurately evaluating and treating patients based on presenting symptoms. The Guide includes lists of pertinent questions, physical findings, and differential diagnosis for more than 100 of the most common adult and pediatric symptoms so you can instantly diagnose and treat the complaint.

Common Symptom Guide v3.0.80

McGraw Hill EMS Pocket Drug Guide
    This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it should always be with you for quick, reliable reference in the field.

McGraw Hill EMS Pocket Drug Guide v3.0.80

Dorland’s Medical Dictionary:
    Dorland’s Medical Dictionary contains approximately 40,000 entries and 350 illustrations and provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more. The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.

Dorland’s Medical Dictionary v3.0.80

Jablonski's Dictionary of Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations:
    Medical acronyms and abbreviations offer convenience but can be confusing and difficult to decode. That makes this dictionary, with thousands of acronyms and abbreviations from all medical specialties, a must-have reference. Its alphabetical arrangement makes finding any abbreviation a snap, and a special section provides extensive coverage of symbols of all kinds. Abbreviations on the JCAHO "Do not use" list are clearly identified. This dictionary is ideal for medical transcriptionists, students, and health professionals at all stages of their careers.

Jablonski's Dictionary of Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations v3.0.80

English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary:
    Break the language barrier between healthcare professionals and Spanish-speaking patients This pocket-sized book contains virtually all health-related terms likely to occur in a conversation between a health worker and a Spanish-speaking patient, including common colloquialisms and slang terms not found in similar dictionaries.

English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary v3.0.80

Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2011:
    Why spend time plowing through information you don't need when what you really need to know is right here in one concise guide? Small enough to fit in a lab coat or shirt pocket, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference is just what you need to practice safer and faster medicine.

Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2011 v3.0.80

Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2011:
    Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications. This nursing classic is revised annually to reflect approval of new drugs, changes in usage of current drugs, and withdrawal of older ones.

Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2011 v3.0.80

Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook:
    Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook delivers what nurses from around the world said they wanted most in such a publication: ease of use and a strong emphasis on patient safety. As convenient as it is thorough, the handbook enables nurses to carry essential drug information around with them wherever they go.

Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook v3.0.80

Lexi-Comp with working Interact checker

I hope these apps will be useful!
    Tc, Enjoy!

Buy Log in to see links & Get $4 cashback in your Paypal Account!
    For More Infor PM me.
    Last edited by nokia670819; 20-08-2011 at 04:00 PM.

2. Default Continued..

2011 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
    Your first place to turn for current developments that promise better patient care Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you'll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more.

Download: 2011 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment.apk
    Additional Dictionary files: Log in to see links

So this completes the list of all the medical applications from Mob!systms!
    Tc,n Enjoy!

Buy Log in to see links & Get $4 cashback in your Paypal Account!
    For More Infor PM me.
    Last edited by nokia670819; 20-08-2011 at 04:01 PM.

3. Default

thank you so much..

4. Default

thank you very much

5. Default

thank you guys! Thanx for appreciation!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    thank you guys! Thanx for appreciation!
    Thank you so much.

7. Default

Hi there..
    thanks to you now that I have reliable medical references....
    A favour to ask, can you crack Lexi-Comp???I couldn't find any for the cracked form of Lexi-Comp....thanks once again..

8. Default

thxxx very much! waiting for lexi-complete crack version! lexi is the best medical app

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ainnadiah Log in to see links
    Hi there..
    thanks to you now that I have reliable medical references....
    A favour to ask, can you crack Lexi-Comp???I couldn't find any for the cracked form of Lexi-Comp....thanks once again..
    Hi guys, thanks for your replies. But please dont expect crack for every medical app from me Coz I am just a medical student like you all but a computer enthusiast. Also note that i dont have any android phone. I cracked these apps for my friend. & thankfully these app were available for trial download & I could experiment on those & eventually i succeded in cracking them.

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    For you guys I can try to crack lexi but it is not available for trial use on there website! So If possible can you plz provide me with the trial version of lexi.
    I will just give it a shot!
    I found the trial version. Will be working on it ASAP! Stay tuned
    Last edited by nokia670819; 09-04-2011 at 07:06 PM.

10. Default

Lexi-Comp (Partially) Cracked:
    I have posted it here: Lexi-Comp

Hope it helps!