Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zabbal Log in to see links
    now the thing is with epocrates , when u install , like other medical apps it will download the contenets , but the drugs contents and the app itself never expire , but only the diseases content expire after 30 days of trial. i hope this will be helpful. thanks a lot man
    Hello zabbal can you give me a favor if possible please upload the "epocrates" folder from your SD Card in .zip format (Adding the epocrates folder to winzip! )!

Becoz i m unable to update database from emulator & cnt do it from my phone as data connection is really expensive out here! & without the files I can not test the app!

So I request everybody, if one of you please upload the 'epocrates' folder from your sd card, it would be much appreciated! Recommemned file hosting websites are mediafire, rapidshare, megaupload, ifile!
    Last edited by nokia670819; 04-03-2011 at 06:36 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    Hello zabbal can you give me a favor if possible please upload the "epocrates" folder from your SD Card in .zip format (Adding the epocrates folder to winzip! )!

Becoz i m unable to update database from emulator & cnt do it from my phone as data connection is really expensive out here! & without the files I can not test the app!

So I request everybody, if one of you please upload the 'epocrates' folder from your sd card, it would be much appreciated! Recommemned file hosting websites are mediafire, rapidshare, megaupload, ifile!

here u go sir i uploaded the whole epocrates folder from the sd card . heres the link: 2shared.com/file/a8Ad9cpV/epocrates.html

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zabbal Log in to see links
    here u go sir i uploaded the whole epocrates folder from the sd card . heres the link: 2shared.com/file/a8Ad9cpV/epocrates.html
    Thanks man, for such a quick reply!
    Unfortunately I subscribed a limited data plan to update my epocrates database, I left it running overnight & updated it! In the morning I saw your post & regreted subscribing to the data plan!
    Thanks for your effort though!
    & I found that there is one folder epocrates_delete which was required to skip the update process!
    Now I have started working on it, but its totally different than the lexi-comp as it syncs the date with its online server if you just set your date forward to test whether the crack works! so it will need some time!
    Thanks again for your efforts!

4. Default

Unfortunately I subscribed a limited data plan to update my epocrates database, I left it running overnight & updated it! In the morning I saw your post & regreted subscribing to the data plan!
    & I found that there is one folder epocrates_delete which was required to skip the update process!
    Now I have started working on it, but its totally different than the lexi-comp as it syncs the date with its online server if you just set your date forward to test whether the crack works! so it will need some time!
    Hei dude! It is really exciting hearing you are working on epocrates as well! All the best to you hope you can crack it as soon as possible!

5. Default

oh man,so sorry to hear that u had to do the data plan .....
    to be honest with u , if u r able to just do it that it won't expire then i think it should be fine,because we as medical students don't need all them new updates hehe somemore updates don't really change much. thanks a lot for all ur help

6. Default

Thanks nokia670819 you are such a lifesaver!!!! I can't wait for you to post the updated lexicomp with the working interaction checker!

7. Default

hi... this has nothing to do with medical..
    but please... can you crack McGraw Hill American Idioms for Android??
    please...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by be_joy0819 Log in to see links
    hi... this has nothing to do with medical..
    but please... can you crack McGraw Hill American Idioms for Android??
    please...
    Check this thread, your request has been completed!
    Dictionary of American Idioms (Alongwith Phrasal Verbs)

9. Default

thanxxxx mannn....

10. Default

Are these all full versions? Are they offline or do they require online connection? Thank you.