Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

thanks for amazing app espesially dorland dic.
    have a cracked app for medical labratory??:-)
    thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flowerboy_66i Log in to see links
    thanks for amazing app espesially dorland dic.
    have a cracked app for medical labratory??:-)
    thanks.
    Hey thanks buddy!
    Can you tell exactly which app you are talking about! Provide the trial download link or the .apk. I can try a shot at it!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    Hey thanks buddy!
    Can you tell exactly which app you are talking about! Provide the trial download link or the .apk. I can try a shot at it!
    webstore.lexi.com/Store/Individual-Databases/Lexi-Lab-Diagnostic-Procedures

thanks

4. Default you are the man!

hey man i dunno how to thank u, u really saved my life with lexi-comp ! i was about to throw away my android after i failed to find any good medical apps ,but then i found you, and then kept my android haha .. i was wondering if you could do epocrates ? it comes 30 days trial for epocrates essential. i know the drugs are always free but them diseases are only 30 days. but hey don't waste too much time on it, u need to study hehe so if its easy and doesnt take u much time then i would be very thankful, otherwise focus on ur studies and thank u sooo soo much for all the other apps and especially lexi ,and all the best in ur studies.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zabbal Log in to see links
    hey man i dunno how to thank u, u really saved my life with lexi-comp ! i was about to throw away my android after i failed to find any good medical apps ,but then i found you, and then kept my android haha ..
    Hey thanks man for showing so much appreciation towards my work!

it comes 30 days trial for epocrates essential.
    Can you give me a favor if you can please upload the trial .apk of the epocrates ASAP, it would be easier for me! As I dont have a packet data connection on my phone nor wi-fi!

but hey don't waste too much time on it, u need to study hehe so if its easy and doesnt take u much time then i would be very thankful, otherwise focus on ur studies and thank u sooo soo much for all the other apps and especially lexi ,and all the best in ur studies.
    Thanks buddy for showing concern towards my study but thankfully my vacation has just extended upto this saturday, hoping that I will get enough time to crack! But I cant promise though but still I will give it a try!
    Till then enjoy & Tc!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flowerboy_66i Log in to see links
    webstore.lexi.com/Store/Individual-Databases/Lexi-Lab-Diagnostic-Procedures

thanks
    Flowerboy I would love a direct download link to the apk!

But let me ask you, is it different than the one which is included in lexi-comp as an Update?

If it is same then just add it to your lexi-comp library by updating the database!

7. Default epocrates

hey man im very glad to hear ur vacation is extended

.4shared.com/file/F63kLsgI/epocrates.htm

im not sure how to do this, because u could only download epocrates from android market , but i found it on 4shared , i posted the link above. im not sure if its the current version or not. in the android market the current version is 1.283.
    now the thing is with epocrates , when u install , like other medical apps it will download the contenets , but the drugs contents and the app itself never expire , but only the diseases content expire after 30 days of trial. i hope this will be helpful. thanks a lot man
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Default

hey man im very glad to hear ur vacation is extended

.4shared.com/file/F63kLsgI/epocrates.htm

im not sure how to do this, because u could only download epocrates from android market , but i found it on 4shared , i posted the link above. im not sure if its the current version or not. in the android market the current version is 1.283.
    now the thing is with epocrates , when u install , like other medical apps it will download the contenets , but the drugs contents and the app itself never expire , but only the diseases content expire after 30 days of trial. i hope this will be helpful. thanks a lot man
    Thanks buddy for sharing the apk! but I have tried the apk available on net before, I think this is the older version & it prompts for downloading new version!
    But no worry mate, Now I have the real android phone!
    So I have extracted the apk of epocrates on my comp & will work on it soon!
    But really, I wanted to first crack the lexi completely (as interact is not working after trial period is over!)
    But still I will try on epocrates side by side!

9. Default Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis

Hey man, great apps! This is really helpful. Thanks! Just want to ask if you could crack the app Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis. I can't find it anywhere on the net and the official site doesn't even have a trial download. Thanks again!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kazekage_sama076 Log in to see links
    Hey man, great apps! This is really helpful. Thanks! Just want to ask if you could crack the app Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis. I can't find it anywhere on the net and the official site doesn't even have a trial download. Thanks again!
    Thanks man!
    Sorry but cracking any app from unbound medicine is way to difficult even for some well known crackers! Forget about me But if you find any app from unbound medicine, please let me know! It's possible that I could get a clue from the cracked app!