Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deathfather Log in to see links
    Use the Dropbox method, you should have a folder in your internal memory called "Dropbox" instead of it being in your external memory. Do you have a Nexus S? Because most phones come with a free SD card nowadays.
    i have a gpad g10

2. Default

Looked it up, it appears to have space for a SD card. You should pick one up later, they're only 10 bucks or so. Were you able to install apps with the dropbox method?

3. Default

Looked it up, it appears to have space for a SD card. You should pick one up later, they're only 10 bucks or so. Were you able to install apps with the dropbox method?
    how to install it

4. Default

Through Dropbox

1. Get Dropbox, it's a free online storage program that you can use on your PC and phone. Search for Dropbox on Google, then make an account and install it on your computer.

2. Also download the app on your phone through the marketplace. Then set it up with your newly created account.

3. Now you will have a special Dropbox folder on your computer where everything that's in it will be synchronized with your phone as well.

4. Simply download an .apk file and put it onto your Dropbox folder, then open it on your phone through the app.

5. Read the permissions and install the app.

5. Default

Through Dropbox

1. Get Dropbox, it's a free online storage program that you can use on your PC and phone. Search for Dropbox on Google, then make an account and install it on your computer.

2. Also download the app on your phone through the marketplace. Then set it up with your newly created account.

3. Now you will have a special Dropbox folder on your computer where everything that's in it will be synchronized with your phone as well.

4. Simply download an .apk file and put it onto your Dropbox folder, then open it on your phone through the app.

5. Read the permissions and install the app.

However, if you can not if I do not have internet gpad

6. Default

You need internet if you don't have a SD card. Try connecting to WiFi

7. Default

I have the Samsung Captivate and always get the message"Your phone is set to block installation of apps not sourced in Android market"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by evilmnky Log in to see links
    I have the Samsung Captivate and always get the message"Your phone is set to block installation of apps not sourced in Android market"
    try to go to settings > applications > uncheck 'unknown source'

9. Default

my phone is samsung galaxy fit GT-S5670,
    some game when i try to install, it'll said 'application not installed'
    what does that meaning?
    how i could resolve that problem?
    anybody could help me plz?

10. Default

Have you downloaded it on your phone or computer? The .apk is corrupt or isn't properly cracked. What game are you trying to install?