Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

i'm trying to install mana chronicles v.1.0

2. Default

Since the Nexus S dont come with the SD card (its somewhat hidden). Anyway what do i do to get the games running. Some games run and some don't for some weird reasons

3. Default

@cloners How? On your phone or computer?

@PicklesPOP Try my Dropbox guide. If an app IS installed but does not run correctly it is the phone's or developer's fault.

4. Default

i'm trying to install that game on my phone

5. Default

I didn't mean that. Did you download it through your phone as well?

6. Default

I download that to my PC first then put that on my phone

7. Default

Then it should work, or the crack isn't proper.

8. Default

I'm not able to install games on my motorola cliq 2 from this site. I can d/l them on my computer and transfer to memory card but when I try to install them with Astro I get a message saying could not be installed on this phone...I checked my settings to make sure all non-market apps are allowed..but still no luck...Ive tried to rename the .apk file...and still doesn't work..

9. Default

I have a SE x10 .

I do not know how to install downloaded games from this forum.

I do not have internet on the phone , it was cancelled because there were accidents resulting in my bill going over by SGD 80 dollars (accidentally) . Weirdly, my wifi stopped working as well so i cant go on internet at all .

Wonder how do i install games? :3 If possible a more detailed explanation because i am new to this phone and android

thanks

10. Default

Great way of explaining, i loved way of drawing, pictures always more helpful to make understand, sure in future want to follow it..