Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Kongregate Arcade v1.xxx for Android

Hey guys, I've read an article on Engadget about Kongregate releasing their own FREE marketplace for flash games, but they didn't post a link. So I Googled it and you can download it right here:

This app only works on devices with Android 2.2 and Flash player 10.1!

The mobile gaming app you’ve been waiting for is here. Introducing Kongregate Arcade, a free mobile games app for Android phones.

Over 300 free games for your Android phone
    Share and review ratings, high scores and comments with others
    Collect exclusive, mobile-only badges on top games
    Download Flash files for offline play
    Fully integrated with your Kongregate web account

Have fun
    Last edited by deathfather; 19-01-2011 at 10:13 PM.

2. Default

You may want to mention that this will only be good for ANDROID 2.2+, because anything before 2.2 does not support Flash.

3. Default

Yes, I will do that. Good idea and enjoy

4. Default

I can't enjoy, I'm stuck with an X10 with 2.1, and no update in sight for 2.2+.

5. Default

You know what rooting is? You could try that.. I don't think the X10 line will ever see 2.2..

6. Default

The custom 2.2 ROM for the X10 is still in Alpha, not going to touch it yet...I'll wait for final release and that's still a long time off.

7. Default

I wish you luck with waiting, at least you're going to get pinch to zoom soon.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deathfather Log in to see links
    I wish you luck with waiting, at least you're going to get pinch to zoom soon.
    pinch zooms not happening with x10, apparently is to do with hardware issues where when two fingers pass over the same axis, the sensor goes haywire :S

but that sucks... i love kongregate games

9. Default

We just saw yesterday that Sony Ericsson is going above and beyond the call of multi-touch with the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, but lest you forget, the company also decided after a long period of waffling that they would indeed implement multi-touch support into the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. If you recall, that phone was said to not be able to support multi-touch for a combination of software and hardware reasons, which is exactly why the update that will begin rolling out this week for NTT DoCoMo in Japan doesn’t enable much more than pinch-to-zoom. It isn’t guaranteed to work in all third-party apps, either.

It’s more than nothing, and a lot more than SE originally said would be possible, so let’s not look to harshly on the update. There is no timeframe for when it may make it to other corners of the world, so like with the Android 2.1 update for the X10 it is probably best to sit tight.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deathfather Log in to see links
    We just saw yesterday that Sony Ericsson is going above and beyond the call of multi-touch with the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, but lest you forget, the company also decided after a long period of waffling that they would indeed implement multi-touch support into the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. If you recall, that phone was said to not be able to support multi-touch for a combination of software and hardware reasons, which is exactly why the update that will begin rolling out this week for NTT DoCoMo in Japan doesnt enable much more than pinch-to-zoom. It isnt guaranteed to work in all third-party apps, either.

Its more than nothing, and a lot more than SE originally said would be possible, so lets not look to harshly on the update. There is no timeframe for when it may make it to other corners of the world, so like with the Android 2.1 update for the X10 it is probably best to sit tight.

to be honest, ive lost all faith in SE Androids... from now on im gonna stick with HTC. Too many problems with the x10