1. Default Any Fencers??

Hey everybody!
    I've been fencing epee for 7 years now and still going strong. I do fence competitively but mostly school meets/tournaments.

Anyone else enjoy this wonderful sport??

2. Default

Not a great fan of sport. Especially when sharp objects are involved.

3. Default

Sharp objects make everything more fun

4. Default

Seriously I've always wanted to get into fencing,have tried 5 or 6 times to have a try but something has always come up(session was cancelled or witdrawn,not enough money at the time etc.)
    Is it hard to get into once the equipment is bought or does it take lots of sessions?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Seriously I've always wanted to get into fencing,have tried 5 or 6 times to have a try but something has always come up(session was cancelled or witdrawn,not enough money at the time etc.)
    Is it hard to get into once the equipment is bought or does it take lots of sessions?
    Equipment can be expensive, but most clubs will offer to allow you to borrow their public stuff.
    You do not need to have to get private lessons since they can be costly. Group lessons tend to be cheaper and will teach you what you need to know to be able to fence on your own. And the best way to get better is to keep practicing.