2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    I mean the weather

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Log in to see links
    When I am hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Log in to see links
    I mean the weather

Don't worry dude I was confused as well.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

Don't worry dude I was confused as well.
    Now you are clear ?

Girls r always hot... noxide knows better
    Last edited by battuji; 18-10-2010 at 02:35 PM.

6. Default

Being alone all the time.

Wayne Rooney,

All i have heard all day. Hes wanting 200k a week its rumoured, bye bye if that's true

If hes wants to leave because of money, then the greedy scouser can go, no one is bigger than the club. And we will move on like we always do. Till the club (probably tomorrows press conference) comes out with anything, all this could be rubbish of course, but it doesn't sound good.

EDIT: Vishay am not agaist Rooney, just sick of hearing about him in the news for the wrong reasons, and the rumoured hes wanting 200k a week.
    Last edited by Paul; 18-10-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Wayne Rooney,

All i have heard all day. Hes wanting 200k a week its rumoured, bye bye if that's true

If hes wants to leave over money, then the greedy scouser can go, no one is bigger than the club. And we will move on like we always do. Till the club (probably tomorrows press conference) comes out with anything, all this could be rubbish of course, but it doesn't sound good.
    Yep thats too much, and after all he`s not playing well. But if he leaves Manu, then they need a new striker??

Quote Originally Posted by Vishay Log in to see links
    Yep thats too much, and after all he`s not playing well. But if he leaves Manu, then they need a new striker??
    No footballer in the world should be on that kind of money mate, its ridiculous. I have always hated the amount of money footballers or on, ive had trails myself an should of made it, would of if it wasn't for me bottling it, but if i did id play it as an hobby, not for money. Medics who save lifes etc should be on more money than footballers, its a joke.

No we need a midfielder more mate, without Scholes we lack a bit of creativity. Berbatov and Hernandez probably our best 2 strikers at the moment, then we have Owen and Macheda.

Benzema+ cash for Rooney ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    No footballer in the world should be on that kind of money mate, its ridiculous. I have always hated the amount of money footballers or on, ive had trails myself an should of made it, would of if it wasn't for me bottling it, but if i did id play it as an hobby, not for money. Medics who save lifes etc should be on more money than footballers, its a joke.

No we need a midfielder more mate, without Scholes we lack a bit of creativity. Berbatov and Hernandez probably our best 2 strikers at the moment, then we have Owen and Macheda.

Benzema+ cash for Rooney ?
    Yep you are right. He`s having some injury problems, not played very well this season, and now he wants more money, he`s mad!

Madrid don`t want Rooney anymore thats what Mourinho said, and I am happy with his decision.