Page 2 of 261 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1. Default

the thing that irritates me is Noxide becuase he/she talk too much.

Quote Originally Posted by vampire Log in to see links
    the thing that irritates me is Noxide becuase he/she talk too much.
    Thank you Vampire. I'm sure you feel better now.
    If not, go suck a neck!!
    Something that really irritates me is people who insult other people but then they can't even spell properly. Also, if you read my profile, you would know that I hate stuck up people like yourself. But you didn't read my profile because you were not interested in knowing who you are insulting, and if you did you would know that I'm male. You do it for fun. You are the type of person who thrives when someone else is being put down, probably because of some childhood defect. Now you feel the need to take it out on other people. But be warned friend. The wheel will turn eventually and everything bad you've ever said about someone else will come back and bite you in the ass. And if you don't live to experience it, then it will bite the ass of your offspring or the offspring of their offspring. But ass will be bitten. By now you've probably stopped reading, because I doubt that you have the capacity to read more than two sentences. Hence the initial insult. If, however, you are still reading, please know that it brings me great pleasure to irritate you!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    If not, go suck a neck!!
    Something that really irritates me is people who insult other people but then they can't even spell properly. Also, if you read my profile, you would know that I hate stuck up people like yourself. But you didn't read my profile because you were not interested in knowing who you are insulting, and if you did you would know that I'm male. You do it for fun. You are the type of person who thrives when someone else is being put down, probably because of some childhood defect. Now you feel the need to take it out on other people. But be warned friend. The wheel will turn eventually and everything bad you've ever said about someone else will come back and bite you in the ass. And if you don't live to experience it, then it will bite the ass of your offspring or the offspring of their offspring. But ass will be bitten. By now you've probably stopped reading, because I doubt that you have the capacity to read more than two sentences. Hence the initial insult. If, however, you are still reading, please know that it brings me great pleasure to irritate you!

Tell you what i wouldn't be saying that stuff to me if i were u ! I'D THINK TWICE

Tell you what i wouldn't be saying that stuff to me if i were u ! I'D THINK TWICE
    Well at least you're in the correct thread...

Oh and by the way, I'm really scared.

vampire, I don't know what your problem is but we will not, under any circumstances, tolerate personal attacks or insults on this forum. Please read our forum rules.

Thank you

6. Default

Did this guy really come to mobiles24.com, a free website where fantastic contributors like Noxide and the like go out of their way to create ringtones, themes, wallpapers, etc. for others, to talk trash?

Vampire, it would be in your best interest to comply with the above comment Mark made, and to avoid insulting one its top contributors. If there's anyone here who should "think twice" before opening their mouth, it would be you sir!

Enjoy your time here Vampire, if you don't stop, it may be short lived...

Thank you Mark.

And thank you for the kind words Ninerca.
    Maybe he was just having a bad day.

8. Default

Thank you Mark.

And thank you for the kind words Ninerca.
    Maybe he was just having a bad day.
    For his sake, lets hope so...

9. Default

Nice to see people sticking up for each other.

It's still a shame that there are people like that on Mobiles24

things that irritate: going onto a thread with a good idea and then forgetting just as you are about to type it in...
    Last edited by Silver; 16-07-2009 at 06:49 PM.

If not, go suck a neck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninerca Log in to see links
    Did this guy really come to mobiles24.com, a free website where fantastic contributors like Noxide and the like go out of their way to create ringtones, themes, wallpapers, etc. for others, to talk trash?

Vampire, it would be in your best interest to comply with the above comment Mark made, and to avoid insulting one its top contributors. If there's anyone here who should "think twice" before opening their mouth, it would be you sir!

Enjoy your time here Vampire, if you don't stop, it may be short lived...
    wow thats strong
    good job both of u
    i would say something but everything i wanted to say is right in the top