1. Talking Hy Im Back

hey guys i havent been on this forum for like 3 months... even more.god it feels so good.i coudn't come earyer because i had a job and 2 kids to worry about but now im here so could you tell me what happend while i was gone

P.S. nice to see you guys

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by antonio Log in to see links
    hey guys i havent been on this forum for like 3 months... even more.god it feels so good.i coudn't come earyer because i had a job and 2 kids to worry about but now im here so could you tell me what happend while i was gone

P.S. nice to see you guys
    Hey mate. Welcome back.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Hey mate. Welcome back.
    thanks nice to se you too

4. Default

Welcome back, i know myself how hard it is to find time for anything when juggling a job,2 kids(and a wife) but remember it's important to make time for yourself and what you wanna do too.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Welcome back, i know myself how hard it is to find time for anything when juggling a job,2 kids(and a wife) but remember it's important to make time for yourself and what you wanna do too.
    thanks mate that's helpful but the best part of my day is playing with my daughter and son...il defenently make time for my self but you guys WHAT DID I MISS OUT ON THE FORUM

Welcome back, antonio

I don't think you missed that much while you're gone, but then, I'm often not aware of what's going on here...

Welcome back mate

Welcome Back Mate!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Antonio!