1. Arrow RSS Reader v1.115 BETA J2me

RSS Reader
    The free RSS feed reader is a cell phone (mobile) J2ME/PhoneME MIDPapplication that is able to read most RSS servers/feed versions. RSS is alightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other content likeblogs and news. Data is stored on the device and updated on request. ReadWiki documentation for more details on which program to use.Add RSS feedbookmarks. The program can be compiled/built/run entirely with eitherproprietary or FOSS (Free and Open Source Software).Features include* -Parse RSS feeds* -Browse RSS feed headers* -Read topics* -Read all unread/read topics* -Supports ISO8859_1, windows-1252, UTF-8 , and UTF-16* -Update all/updated feeds with single command* -Open item link or enclosure in device browser (On supported devices)* -Save on exit or request* -Import and synchronize RSS feed lists from internet or phone memory* -OPML* -HTML hyperlinks* -Line by line* -HTML Auto links* -HTML OPML auto linksMidlet is designed to run on J2ME MIDP 1.0 devices so it will work also on olderdevices.

Thread already started by me and it's the same file.., indubitable

RSS Reader v1.11.5 Beta build-11156
    Posted on: 06-12-2010, 04:31 PM
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...ghlight=Reader